foot wear thread, show us who you are!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright, so i know a lot of us have the bad habbit of getting feet in our pic's.
well here's your chance to do it right.
i've heard it said, you can tell a lot from a man's shoes.

wanna see pic's of your shoe's. left foot being your bicycle riding footwear, and the right being a shoe that let's us know a little bit about you. if your a barefoot kinda person, so be it.

i'll start.

you'll usually find me in one of 2 pairs of shoe's.
van's and doc martins
2ni9m5u.jpg

you can draw your own conclusions. lol
so guys and girls here's your big chance to show off those feet that have a mysterious way of sneaking into our pic's.

:)

It just so happens the same shoes I wear to work, are the same shoes I ride in.......and, well....pretty much do everything in.

Here they are at work.

951808333_LZvu9-L.jpg

oh this is going to be fun!
kicked back and all over the place huh?

good start. :)

This I posted awhile back
IMG_0006c-1B.jpg

IMG_0014c-2.jpg

I spay painted them myself

JuggyWuggy said:
I usually ride in creepers.
207m3qe.jpg

These and a pair of doc marten oxfords or my usual wear
I broke my right pedal with these shoes :/
2dgssaq.jpg

what a great pair of shoes! that shot looks strangly familiar, but i just can't put my finger on it. :wink:
2cdtj5j.jpg

youve only got one foot???? :eek: :lol: ahh im kiddin. heres my everything shoes:
some fancy osiris'. nice and comfy, stylish, and conviently, i can only wear cool colored clothes. :mrgreen:
SANY0134.jpg

no my other foot was holding the shed door open so I had enough light to get the shot, If I take it outside the shed it's too bright and bleaches out the shot, inside it's too dark, but inside with the door proped it's perfect.

Latest posts

Back