Felt - Boss Chief

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! very nice job! cheers from Buenos Aires Argentina! congrats!

WoW!! Just beautiful! This could easily be in the MOMA.

Where'd you get the forks, stem and bars?

You're probably sick of hearing people say this, (yeah right) thats a seriously bad as$ ride bro... real nice, I do have to say though I like maroon rims best... the red pops too much and steals the show

Greedy Glutton said:
You're probably sick of hearing people say this, (yeah right) thats a seriously bad as$ ride bro... real nice, I do have to say though I like maroon rims best... the red pops too much and steals the show

I agree with this guy he sounds really smart

Here is with the Original wheels for you.

IMG_1079.jpg

I know you are probably sick and tired of people completing you on the Chief and wish you had never modded it. Just kidding. Who doesn’t love complements? Let me join the chorus and say you did an amazing job on this bike. The scale of everything is spot on and the shifter is incredible. Again, great job …can’t take my eyes off of it. 8)

Looks awesome...love those fat rims! Definitely finishes the bike well. Must admit the old rims color did look nice too...maybe look into powder coating the fat rims to match the frame...Just a thought. But it looks super all the same:)

Holy cow!!! I'm saving up mony to buy a chief and this is amazing!

Ever thought of putting a motor in there& some skirted fenders?

Hello,

you have a great bike!

Could you please share a little bit more information about its parts? What pedals do you have?
Any tips where to find such front light are welcome.. couldn't find anything on ebay

P.S. I mean what are the cranks. Also what is the stem

Thank you in advance for the info..

Back