Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fat Fix (Got Paint) (riding video)

Thanks Lucas. I have to extend the kickstand an inch, and maybe build another fork.
I want to see what a single one with a curve will look like.

My back is killing me , so I didn't run over anything to really test it. Seemed to work
pretty good. I guess it adds to the build. :D

I'm thinking I'm going to use my option of one frame change, and build a cruiser
out of these tires and wheels. So after a short rest.....start watching , because it
will be on again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd REALLY love to see those wheels on a cruiser frame. Looks amazing either way, as per usual. :D

Uncle Stretch said:
I'm thinking I'm going to use my option of one frame change, and build a cruiser
out of these tires and wheels. So after a short rest.....start watching , because it
will be on again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll be tuned in :wink:

LukeTheJoker said:
Pretty sure that current frame would sell pretty quick in the for sale section! That is if Chuck has not yet laid claim...

Luke.
+1!

Yall are funny. Luke I doubt that Chuck would want this one. Its not his style, and
he already has a bike with 100mm polished rims and it looks a lots better than this one.
I really don't sell stuff much. I will keep it since its all that is left of my original Beast.

It will be a while before I jump on another build. My back need to get better. It was doing
good and then I messed it up again this morning.
Ok time to burn a little real estate.
DSCF0002_zps3cfc8fcf.jpg

DSCF0003_zps42213ac1.jpg

DSCF0004_zpsce0016b5.jpg

DSCF0005_zpsbe64c7a8.jpg

DSCF0006_zps7e704c65.jpg

The bike looks great, when you feel better, it would be cool to see it as a "true" Uncle Stretch... that would be cruiser style.

peace

rich

Is your back too bad to ride it or is your back messed up BECAUSE you rode it?

There is a hole in my yard where I filled in my ditch. It lets dirt go into my culverts.
I have fixed it a bunch of times but forgot it was there. When I rode over it the bump
bounced my back and got it to hurting again. It had just gotten better from hurting it
a week or so ago. Getting old ain't for sissies.

Rich I will build something as soon as I get back to normal. I have another frame design in mind.

Awesome transformation.
DSCF0005_zpsf84da83c.jpg

DSCF0005_zpsbe64c7a8.jpg

Re: Fat Fix (Got Paint) (riding video)(photos)

Its because I removed that pesky chain guard. :D Made all the difference in the world.
Thanks Kingfish glad you like it.

Lucas they are a bunch of fun. Lots of people bought them and changed some of the parts.
I just changed a little more than they did.

Nice work. I went on a little vacation and come back to see you already finished. Time to watch some Western's and let your back get better.

cman said:
I went on a little vacation and come back to see you already finished.

Yeah...don't go taking a nap or you'll miss the whole build. :lol:

Thanks Clancy. I knew you were kinda scarce lately. Hope you had fun.
Five days...thats about right. Had to get on with it.

Back