Electrolysis Season NOT PICKED UP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vatman: Well Robin this looks like the end
Robin : what do you mean Vatman ?
Vatmam: Robin you can only do so much, people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. You see Robin If they are actually convinced that the best way to do something is with what you purchase and is most toxic then this is what they will do.
Robin: But… Holy Cow Vatman we have removed so… much rust and paint we have to educate the masses.
Vatman: You see Robin we have educated those who want to learn! now that we are done, those who need to know more will contact us.
Robin: Yes Vatman but what if we are not watching ?
Vatman: They will PM us if they have Questions.
Vatman: I will tell you what Robin, do you remember the last Spaceliner frame and fork we bought ?
Robin: Geese yes Vatman it was just yesterday. We drove a hundred miles one way to get it because we have not bought anything all winter ! Why ?
Vatman: Well Robin we will document it and then it is time for the good people at Ratrod City to take it upon themselves to benefit from this.
Robin: Gosh Vatmam do you think they will ?
Vatman: Robin only time will tell a few will get it but… most will say what the …. Is this guy on.
Robin: I think the good people at Ratrod city will get IT!! Vatmam.
Vatman: Robin, I wish I could agree with you but… I am afraid the good people of Ratrod have been blinded by crony capitalism
Robin: Vatman you are heading in a direction the moderators do not like.
Vatman: Alas Robin you are right !!!

Vatman: let us go to the vat cave to begin the final Electrolysis documentation.
Robin: To the VAT CAVE!!

Holly Corrosion Vatman THE TOP PART OF THAT CENTER TUBE IS CRUSTY

IMG_3040Vat.jpg

Yes Robin the nay sayers will start ,the will it remove my unwanted body hair comments.

Vatman do you think it is some kinda fetish

No Robin I think it is just plain old ignorance, the fear of trying something on your own.

Vatmam let’s put it in the vat and see what happens

Latest posts

Back