Dudley Mass. Swap 5/22/2011

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Talked to Mike today and confirmed that the next Dudley Swap will be on May 22nd. This one will be held outdoors if the weather is good and moved indoors if it rains. Mike really wants these swaps to be The place to go to buy and sell vintage bikes and parts and he has the perfect location for it. Heck, its worth going just to get a tour of his collection! I'll be there and as always will post up what I plan on selling to give RRB members first dibs at it. So...whos in?

I don't know if I'm gonna be going to this one... kinda dissapointed last time :| Where was Mike's collection, I never seen it :?

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
I don't know if I'm gonna be going to this one... kinda dissapointed last time :| Where was Mike's collection, I never seen it :?

He keeps his bikes in a locked room right next to where the swap was held and will give anyone that asks a tour. Trust me...you will be impressed. Im sure there will be a great turn out for this one with the better weather and it being outdoors.

I can vouch for Brian. I saw the collection today and it was well worth the hour and a half drive. Lots of sweet bikes and tos of parts for sale good stuff. I'll be there. Thanks again Brian.

To Anyone who was disappointed at the turnout of the last swap....Dont let that discourage you from attending this one. The only way for them to get bigger AND BETTER is by coming to each one and growing it. The space rental is the cheapest in the hobby. ONLY $25. At the outdoor show the spaces will be even bigger and load in and out super easy. If it rains I will move it all indoors into the Giant Blue room where it has been before. I am quite determined to make this the biggest and best swap and show on the east coast but it doesnt happen overnight. This will be our 7th one at this location and we are starting to get the hang of it. ANY questions you can call me direct at 800-336-B-I-K-E (2453) I am Mike and I run the Dudley Shows

http://www.oldroads.com/dudley

Hey Mike,

Glad you made it here. Thanks again for showing me around a couple weeks ago I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the swap.

Later,
Adam

I'll be up there to pick up a few pieces and deliver my chrome bike to
a fella met at Copake. Yea we need a better showing to keep this going :eek:
As we say...Screw it ,Let's Ride!!

any one interested in any of this junk? I can do better then the prices listed
Better deal for multiples and a great deal if you buy them all
Pickup at dudley swap only
IMG_6536.jpg

$60
IMG_6537.jpg

$40
IMG_6534.jpg

$40 and $25
IMG_6538.jpg

$25 and $35
IMG_6539.jpg

$40
IMG_6283-2.jpg

$30
IMG_6540.jpg

$35
IMG_6544.jpg

$20
IMG_6545.jpg

$10 girls $15 mens $25 green one FREE bent red one

Hey comrades, if the weather stays good and we can do something outside, I'm bringing my TALL BIKE.
I 'd been working on mine this week and realized what a wonder these things are.I almost lost my :cry:
front fork alignment with a change .I quickly put it back as it was and it's good again. :D So if you got one
or building one bring it out Sunday and let's check it out ,They REALLY are a blast. :wink: ........Stevil

I think that the only other member besides for myself that went was Stevil. There were actually some decent deals to be had at this show and there were a few vendors that were not at previous shows so its good to see its growing. I picked up a few parts, made some new friends, talked to some old friends and got a bit of inspiration seeing Stevil cruising around on his tall bike :wink:

As always I had a great time and cant wait for the next one.
-Brian

Thanks Brian . That was one of the reason I brought it up there. We should all have built a tall bike
once in a lifetime. Another reason was to get some folks out, but the weather scared some away.
Speakin of scared, the T bike felt wobbly this weekend,Hope no one got video of my semi-fall in the
side parking lot :oops: Anyway,sold my chrome Raliegh and bought very little .Your Welcome,Will :!:
for piecing that bobber fork together! Hope you had a good trip back to NJ.....CYA....Stevil

Rat Rodders, you may want to say a little prayer tonight for the folks in this area.

Massachusetts along the CT state line was run over tonight by a series of tornadoes... severe damage in the town of Springfield, and another tornado touched down in Monson, right near downtown, where the Bike Swap Meet is held every spring.

Reported deaths of 4 people so far and extensive damage throughout the area. Lots of very old buildings that have never faced a tornado before. 1000's of trees down, dozens of buildings destroyed, cars and trucks flipped and crushed.

Our thoughts are with these people tonight. Very scary day for our neighbors.

--Rob

Back