Dudley Mass. Swap 5/22/2011

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts exactly, Rob.When I saw the footage on the news I said,heck, I know that place.
Hope and prayers sent.....

Re: Dudley Mass. Swap NEXT DATE 7/24/11

Next Dudley Bike Swap will be July 24th SUNDAY.. It will be OUTSIDE unless it rains in which case I will move it into the Big Blue Room. Outside is a lot easier for the set-up so hopefully the weather will be with us. This should be a great one as we are running lots of ads all over New England as we try to grow the hobby and the attendance. Thanks to all for past and future attendance. We are keeping the price at $25 (cheap) See you here. http://www.oldroads.com/dudley

The Tornado in Central MASS was unfathomable. Yesterday I saw school buses on their sides,eighteen wheelers upended with trees stuck through the side. Hundreds of cars squished like stepped on matchbox toys and three deckers reduced to 2 feet tall with peoples entire lifetimes buried in the rubble. AT the Southbridge airport the hangers and airplane wings and carcasses were strewn over a one mile area like tin foil. Words cant express what it looks like.

Several of my dealers at the fleamarket are donating clothing furniture and time to help victims of the devastating tornados. It came within a few miles of my facility before it quite fortunately for us ran out of "breath".

Back