Dropped the blazer, now little thingz and such

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did my upper & lower bj they were stock and I broke a rental press trying to get the lewers out.

Nice! I dropped by Trailblazer too. Love the thing..... Haven't put the summer wheels on it yet this year because I need tires and they're expensive. :(

DJM Upper control arms, Belltech struts, all moog end links, belltech springs out back, adjustable panhard, helper bags for towing.

1239561_4717941524888_1919675334_n.jpg

I still miss my Blazer and Bravada I had but with gas prices now days I couldn't really enjoy it.

Eventually I want to save up enough money to buy a used Dodge Magnum then swap the Chrysler 300 or Charger front end on to it and a build up a supercharged 707HP Hemi with 8 speed auto trans like the new Challenger hellcat. Paint it black and add a vinyl top and a few chrome pieces to look like a hearse. I think that would look awesome and be one of a kind.

Last edited:
Those proforge joints should do you well.

The trailblazer are nice but not my style. I like the old square body trucks.
Here's my 92 S10 1.5" drop via ZQ8 springs; have full ZQ8 package installed from a 97 Xtreme. (ZQ8 was the suspension package on the S10 Xtreme & S10 SS)

I'm a square body guy myself. Just that there aren't many solid ones around anymore. All but two of my S10's were square body ones. If your on Instagram follow teamS10 for tons of s10 pics.

That looks like a solid truck. Needs some 16" rally's, oh wait I have some. Lol.

Not on instagram but on 2 s10 forums.
Its not easy to get a solid square body in fact I started by finding a truck that was a good frame & cab then replaced every other part including the doors. I do have 1 small pinhole on my cab corner I need to fix before winter hits but otherwise no rust. Also I have a Chevy 350 setting on a stand waiting for me to get the rest of the parts and put in place of the 4.3L

I looked into the first style ZQ8 wheels before I decided I wanted black on black so I got my cragars also keeping 15s gave me those beefy 275/60/15 rear tires and gave me more of the old school racer look I wanted.

All good. Love my Camaro ra rims dressed to look like 1st gen Zq8's.

The 1/2" longer proforged bjs leveled out my truck nicely. And give me peace of mind. I didn't mind payin $100 for em after my last luck.

I wish I could lower my car but with all the pot holes around Indiana I'd be asking for problems.
Two inch drop spindles? I think we got you beat on potholes, and steep parking lot ramps, people still do it.

Yeah but I like my oil pan...lol. Next time I get tires I might just go with a slightly taller profile to better fill the wheel wells. Then see how it sits. I have kinda low profile ones on the front so it already sits pretty low.

Back