Dropped the blazer, now little thingz and such

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only you were closer, im fixing to sell a steel goodmark cowl, and another set of vette wheels with spacers.

Did some research (because they are mounted currently) and the difference in offset between front and rear is bout 3/4". Found some 1" hub centric adapter spacers for just under $50 so I think that's the cheapest way to make these RS wheels work. Then it's time to sell a bike to pay off what I owe the savings acct and get some tires.

JK, it's April 1st so .....

Anyway, took a look at where the rt front wheel was rubbing today. Just as I thought the end of the upper arm was rubbing. It was bent up a bit. So I took the wheel off and took sledge to the arm and whalah no more rub.
Gonna bring some bikes to hopefully sell Sunday and fund paying what I owe the bank acct and maybe get some tires.

Last edited:
I was just watching tv and it popped into my head that it was April 1st, so just figured it out! I noticed the plates did not match those on the car earlier but did not put two and two together...

Luke.

I was just watching tv and it popped into my head that it was April 1st, so just figured it out! I noticed the plates did not match those on the car earlier but did not put two and two together...

Luke.

I figured as much as well... also wondered why there was a girly skull with a bow on the back. Lol

My cup runeth over............with rims.

Got another set of Camaro rims off CL. They had S10 caps and are all front camaro rims. Got em for a ok price. Now to sell off the Extra set with camaro caps.

In the pic I only swapped caps over. But will have the rear tires swapped over Saturday. Now I won't have to run spacers to be able to rotate my wheels. :)

I just put fatty skins on my '85 S10 Blazer.235/60/14 in front,275/60/15
on the rear,black wheels with trim rings. And it all fits nice under 1 pc
fiberglas fender/running boards.Starcraft edition.I was gonna do a metal
drop (formerly a 4 whl drive ,now 2 whl) but this look is fine. Sorry no pic.
I have spent too much $$ on this vehicle already,just enjoying the ride.
...Stevil

So not much else has been done to this thing. Just enjoying it. That is till last sat when I snapped a ball joint after making a stop and proceeding to take a rt. luckily it was into neighborhood and near a friends house so his son helped get a jack under it and off to the side of the road out of the intersection. Had to get a flat bed to tow it home.
As it sits.

Got Proforged lowers coming from summit on Thursday. They will drop the front another 1/2" as well.

This thing is not superlow and it's also still able to tow with the way I have it set up.

Oh yeah and DJM suspensions warranty is three months on the Ball joints they're five months old isn't that some B.S.

Sorry to hear about the tie rod snapping. Nice blazer tho.

I love me some S- series, I have a 92 S10 standard cab setting on 15x8 Cragar 342 wheels with 235/60/15 fronts 275/60/15 rears with ZQ8 suspension (only ZQ8 part I haven't put on is the frame brace under the bed).

Latest posts

Back