DOUBLE NICKLE'S AUCTION RAT!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE'S RAFFLE RAT!!!!

mikesbikes36 said:
OK I STILL HAVE THOSE FORKS !!!!! MIKE
don't need the forks man sorry....the frame is a Murry cruiser...look at the frame on page 1....that's it!!!

Hey Tyler! Here's a pic of the 1/2" pedals I'll donate if you want them - I'll clean them up before I send them also. Let me know. Robert

P26.jpg

Road Master said:
Hey Tyler! Here's a pic of the 1/2" pedals I'll donate if you want them - I'll clean them up before I send them also. Let me know. Robert

P26.jpg
sounds good send them on :wink:

Frame is almost ready to ship. The seat stem won't budge. Another day to soak and it should break free.

23s8674.jpg

So, what direction do you want to take this bad boy build? I have a few parts that I can send out if you can use them. I have a cro-mo Mongoose BMX crank that's straight, but with peeling chrome, and a set of mustache handlebars that will work if you're going for a racier look. I won't be able to post pics or send them your way until the end of next week (I'm out on the road right now), but I'd be glad to donate.
Oh yeah - let me know what size shirt you wear, and I'll send along a tee for you to wear while you work on it.

Tyler, Bring your wish list with you and look me up. If you have time before you leave for home, we can go shopping at Kuttnhack's bicycle bone yard. If you don't have time I can still send you the items you are having a hard time getting or want. I offered you a cruiser to ride while in town so let me know if you will be taking me up on this and I will arrange were you can pick it up for Friday night. Plan on bringing some cheap clamp on lighting (front and rear) so you don't get a ticket from our fine men and women in Blue. Or we will find you some here in case you forget. Have a great and safe flight and see you at Cyclefest.

Back