DOUBLE NICKLE'S AUCTION RAT!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I was thinking of a cool way to support the forum and it hit me...I was thinking that I could build a bike out of parts that are donated by our members then sell in on the forum and donate all the money made from the bike to the site. Wheather it be $25 or $100 it will help out I'm sure. I figured before I start that I needed to ask yall, would you be willing to donate parts for a good cause(well the site)? If so post what ya got!!! :D

NEED...(26 inch parts only please)
-Tires
-wheel*Simpleman
-bars
-stem *Markm
-forks*mikesbikes36
-pedals
-FRAME!!!Wildcat
-cranks
-sprocket *TheFlyingDingo
-seat*Joeskustoms
-seat post
-chain
-chain guard *Markm
-rack
-bearings *DonOne
-fenders etc
-Any other parts like light, tanks, or any other accessories will only be able to be used if donated. I have a few extra parts but not enough to build a bike with. Please PM me for the shipping address. All shipping costs will be at your expense( I would love to pay for everyone's shipping but don't have the money). Bike deadline is Christmas day. bike will hit the for sale section on December 26 2010. It will be sold as a silent action. The highest bidder after one week wins the bike. The shipping for the bike to the winner will be payed by me. This will take allot of time and work to pull this off but I would love for it to be a success and make a few bucks for the site in the process.

Please post pics of all your parts you would like to donate for everyone to see. Every part donated will be used on the bike somehow. All the ideas will be given to me by the members. so please also share your ideas. like I said I'm building it to sell so please share your input. This post will be moved to the build section after the parts are donated and the bike is ready to start. :mrgreen:

p.s. I don't need two of the same part so I will check of the list when I receive an item.

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE'S RAFFLE RAT!!!!

i can set u up with some tires i am sure. i will dig around tonight and see what i can come up with

Sweet :D , Also I'm going to be at the bike show in Sacramento( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27097) on the 18Th of July if anyone from the site that's is going would like to give me your part there. I can take it back home with me to save shipping it across the country :roll:

i have set of forks off 26 inch 10 speed id ship ya ...will these work ya think ??? i also have 2 sets of occ stingray forks im not using anytime soon ...not sure if thats the look ur goin for ??? let me know ..mike

someone on ur thread from last nite said they had a frame ..who was that ? what kinda frame u want ? i have an old 10 speed frame u can have ...if ya want it ! mike

mikesbikes36 said:
someone on ur thread from last nite said they had a frame ..who was that ? what kinda frame u want ? i have an old 10 speed frame u can have ...if ya want it ! mike
that was me....i said i had a chinese cantilever frame rotting in the yard.did you want it 2x$.05?

never mind...i saw the other post

I've got a monterey beach cruiser frame. How much of this would you need?

The cost of shipping it is the only problem, but I'd be willing to donate it to the cause.

14uz6e9.jpg

Wildcat said:
I've got a monterey beach cruiser frame. How much of this would you need?

The cost of shipping it is the only problem, but I'd be willing to donate it to the cause.

14uz6e9.jpg
only the frame...PM me for details

all the open spots are almost gone keep it up guys, if you offered to donate a part and don't have my address yet please PM me... :D

I'll donate a Tank, will wait to see frame first and decide on style/fit

Latest posts

Back