DOUBLE NICKLE'S AUCTION RAT!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE'S RAFFLE RAT!!!!

Double Nickle said:
Wildcat said:
Frame is on it's way!
yay!!!!!! :lol:

And sizing the box like I do kept the postage under 15 bucks. The lady at the Post Office said one more inch and it would have been $65.

Wildcat said:
Double Nickle said:
Wildcat said:
Frame is on it's way!
yay!!!!!! :lol:

And sizing the box like I do kept the postage under 15 bucks. The lady at the Post Office said one more inch and it would have been $65.
$65!!!! :shock:

And sizing the box like I do kept the postage under 15 bucks. The lady at the Post Office said one more inch and it would have been $65.[/quote]
$65!!!! :shock:[/quote]

$15.!!!! :shock:

The magic size is 43 x 23 x 8. An inch or so bigger and it's oversize, $65, that's parcel post. I used their website and kept adding an inch to the size of a box to see when it jumped in price. UPS might be better when the size is big, but for sending a frame, even a whole bike except for wheels, it is cheaper by USPS.

Ratfink1962 said:
I still have your rack, its yours unless you are going in a different direction?
i will let you know...i need a few days to look over the frame to get a good direction

Are you going to do any mods to the frame? I think a little extra rake or a little stretch would work great.

I got a boat load of chains and a few sets of pedals I can part with, I'm broke but if you want to help out for shipping I'll gladly send them out.

outskirtscustoms said:
I got a boat load of chains and a few sets of pedals I can part with, I'm broke but if you want to help out for shipping I'll gladly send them out.
Pm me please :wink:

Double Nickle said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Pm me please :wink:

PM sent.

I got these tires (26x2.125 gumwalls) and bars...
liner3f.jpg

Also can throw in a set of pedals. PM me if you can use 'em. 8)
PS what size seatpost?

Latest posts

Back