Daughter's Cruiser - Chopped Cranbrook

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys.

Didn't mess with it today. Cleaned the garage instead.

Have six bikes hanging, five more on the ground, two 4x4s, three workbenches, the toolbox, entertainment center, fridge, bike work stand, and all the other crap that's been in it since the move.

Wanted to make progress on Megan's bike but it felt good to get the work area cleaned up a bit.

Long&Black said:
Thanks, guys.

Have six bikes hanging, five more on the ground, two 4x4s, three workbenches, the toolbox, entertainment center, fridge, bike work stand, and all the other crap that's been in it since the move.

Wanted to make progress on Megan's bike but it felt good to get the work area cleaned up a bit.

if you need room just feel free to send some my way.

twistedmentality said:
Long&Black said:
Thanks, guys.

Dude, you'd cry. :lol:

I went to the dump today and trashed what was probably eight or nine construction-size clean-up bags of RC stuff. Tons of tires that were NIP, memory foams, etc. Even saw part of my 2006 Nats winning rig poking out of a bag while I was unloading at the dump.

Once the truck was empty we had lunch then went to Sears to pick up a new 33-gallon compressor and some air tools for the garage. My old 19-gallon horizontal literally burnt up on me. Picked out a vertical 33-gallon with two output on the front so I could set it up in the back of the garage and have one output for use near the compressor and ran a hose along the wall to the front of the garage for use near the front.

...and I'm still cleaning. There's more RC stuff that I'll probably toss. I'm just that sick of seeing it.

Let me know where you're located. Instead of tossing this stuff I'll box it and ship it to you...for cheap.

Long&Black said:
twistedmentality said:
Long&Black said:
Thanks, guys.

Dude, you'd cry. :lol:

I went to the dump today and trashed what was probably eight or nine construction-size clean-up bags of RC stuff. Tons of tires that were NIP, memory foams, etc. Even saw part of my 2006 Nats winning rig poking out of a bag while I was unloading at the dump.

Once the truck was empty we had lunch then went to Sears to pick up a new 33-gallon compressor and some air tools for the garage. My old 19-gallon horizontal literally burnt up on me. Picked out a vertical 33-gallon with two output on the front so I could set it up in the back of the garage and have one output for use near the compressor and ran a hose along the wall to the front of the garage for use near the front.

...and I'm still cleaning. There's more RC stuff that I'll probably toss. I'm just that sick of seeing it.

Let me know where you're located. Instead of tossing this stuff I'll box it and ship it to you...for cheap.

aw man ! :shock: dude ill pm you my addy. you still writing for rc driver ?

Aside from making the seat mount the day after my wife came back from Afghanistan I haven't messed with it. Wife was here for two weeks so we spent time together as a family.

66090_1211105935077_1751610005_395650_8243214_n.jpg

I'm currently stripping an Iron Horse Yakuza so I can refinish it. When I'm done with that I'll jump back on Megan's ride.

As it sits now it's together and she can ride it. The details will come later.

family time is always good. iron horse, never seen one in person. i havent been riding (mtb) since i broke my back in 2001.kind of miss it.

Back