Custom Diamondback "JOKER" ~~DONE, FINISHED, CONCLUDED!~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I think this bike has a kind of industrial tough military feel to it and would look sweet in something like this:

warplane2.jpg

or polished bare metal with red accents like this:
B17jezewski.jpg

This could be easily pulled off with red grips on polished bars and add a few decals here and there. Lots of sanding and polishing, but the end result would look killer.

Last edited:
I see whatcha mean about the military feel, outskirtcustoms.... Reminds me of a BSA Parabike:
b.jpg

Only with fat tubes and 20"s.... but the proportions seem similar....

Keep it coming, Luke.... bike looks great so far....

I am liking the extra paint scheme ideas that you guys are coming up with, very cool!

I have a few ideas at the mock-up stage, but here is the one that has my attention at the moment:

14063828829_42a0eb1471_z.jpg

Thinking of using the stickers I have as a paint mask for graffiti style over-spray...
Should give me the look I was hoping, it does look like a factory product, just need to decide if I want that or something more RatRod...

Luke.

Now that would confuse a lot of people.
Factory test mule maybe?
That is the plan, I want it to appear a completely factory bike, ride like a factory bike, for all intents and purposes be a factory bike, until someone tries to find one to buy themselves that is... :rofl:

The idea looks really good in a Black and White photo too...

14064795947_c1637b9438_z.jpg

I can see myself making up some fake advertising and brochures to hang on the wall behind it too...

Luke.

Normal untouched photo, just cropped in closer to the bike:

14064754029_eb1bef2c1e_z.jpg

I love white bikes, they really stand out, my first 2 bikes were white and I still have plenty of 2K Ford "Brilliant White" and High build primer to paint this one if I decide to go this way...

8251184653_69fda4e756_z.jpg

8540899713_69a96eceea.jpg

Luke.

I like the all white look too. It's a cool build either direction.

I like your frame conversion in white. Two related factory jobs, 20" mule and white delivery.
5e9eny2y.jpg
eva8aby3.jpg

this build i looking sweet Luke
reminds me of the huffy pro thunder max back in the 80's
only you're own version of it which makes it cooler and better built.
can't wait to see it finished
sean
That is a cool bike there Sean, definitely the same basic idea I am going for, I might have to build something like it too!

Luke.

Thanks Steve, pretty set on that idea now, a couple of days cleaning up the frame and a couple of days painting and it could be finished, thinking there may be a chance I will start a second build...

Luke.

Thanks Steve, pretty set on that idea now, a couple of days cleaning up the frame and a couple of days painting and it could be finished, thinking there may be a chance I will start a second build...

Luke.
second build ? after this "tall frame#small wheels" are you gonna make a "Tall wheels/small frame" :D ?

Latest posts

Back