------> CT guys n gals, let's ride <-------

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
joe's got the sweetest pair of shorts, i guess that's how he gets in most pics!
I will try like HECK to be there but work is work. Got two Dyno roadsters to show, I got that
package off Jamie on Craigslist, does anyone remember riding with him outta Guilford,
wild rock n roll dude w/ roadsters? CYA ..........................Stevil

I got a few new pairs of shorts! Steve saw them at Jimmy's place on the 4th.

Hope I can join you for this ride, but baseball may get in the way.

Can we ride while it is still light out??? All that new fangled lighting equipment really takes away from the vintage ambiance, LOL

Joe

Danimal said:
I think I can make it!

Woot!!! I guess I'll have to bring the Higgins then. you leaving earlier to come down than last time?

What about your "loser neighbor"?

Stevil said:
joe's got the sweetest pair of shorts, i guess that's how he gets in most pics!
I will try like HECK to be there but work is work. Got two Dyno roadsters to show, I got that
package off Jamie on Craigslist, does anyone remember riding with him outta Guilford,
wild rock n roll dude w/ roadsters? CYA ..........................Stevil

Call in well!!

hope to see you. Hmmm ... I thought is was Joe's bikes that got him in the photos.

yeshoney said:
I got a few new pairs of shorts! Steve saw them at Jimmy's place on the 4th.

Hope I can join you for this ride, but baseball may get in the way.

Can we ride while it is still light out??? All that new fangled lighting equipment really takes away from the vintage ambiance, LOL

Joe

You missed the ride in NEw Haven at night. that was fun!! Ask Joey. The only one with lights and he gets knocked over by a car.

Joe,
couple hours of sunlight riding on July 22nd -

Sunset 8:17 p.m.
End civil twilight 8:49 p.m

Bo, looking forward to seeing you!!

I worked on bikes all weekend. I decided which bike I'm bringing. Well, Dan sorta decided as soon as he said he was coming. Who woulda thunk a 24"x3" tire would fit in Color Flow Frame with fender and skirt guard?

Nice Skip, I can't wait to see the ol Higgins again. I will be bringing the "Dead Guy's Bike" as Brian calls it. Never did post any pics of the finished bike, but then again, it really isn't finished. But, it is ridable!

Brian is a "maybe" at this point.

Skip, my bike doesn't kill you, it just used to belong to a man who passed. It's my Sheldon Brown bike. It's not my fault Bri-Bri has no tact.

Danimal said:
Skip, my bike doesn't kill you, it just used to belong to a man who passed. It's my Sheldon Brown bike. It's not my fault Bri-Bri has no tact.

I'm laughing, but feeling badly about it.

two days. I was out in Old Saybrook Saturday and came home Route 1. I clocked the ride, 1.5 miles from Chip's Pub to Fish Tale. I think I'll make it. maybe. Wait till you guys see the bike my friend Tim is riding. A most excellent Schwinn Racer Deluxe that I cleaned up on Sunday. so nice.

Unfortunately the weather played havoc with the baseball games this evening and we will be playing tomorrow evening at 6:30 in Waterbury. Tonights game lasted 3 1/2 hours without the rain and tomorrows game will take at least two hours. Really wish i could be there, but it just ain't gonna happen.

Dan,
Call my cell or home. I can leave all the stuff on my porch if you want to stop by and grab it.

Joe

Back