Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MikeS said:
Black for sure. Cream doesn't look right with black wheels unless you paint the whole bike cream and you're useing black as an accent color.
Couldn't of said it better

3288867610_a44f516ddc_o.jpg

IMHO......cream is the way to go....love the old school look they provide

What color you think is normal, go opposite...... i vote cream :idea: :x

Put front cream and back black lol...I like the black ones myself on this style frame and the cream on a board tracker ,either way great looking bike. I gotta a chuckle out of Erick Estrada telling you they should be black ..i showed it to my kid and he said whos that,now i feel old lol.

insomniacshotrods said:
Put front cream and back black lol...I like the black ones myself on this style frame and the cream on a board tracker ,either way great looking bike.

eh, shhshhshshhhhhhhh that's my secret plan! hahahahha. nah, thats how i had it on my V12 before i traded it. black in front and white on the rear. looked pretty cool.

outsider13 said:
What color you think is normal, go opposite...... i vote cream :idea: :x

i like your vote the best! hahaha. it really made me see it in a different way and weirdly makes alot of sense!

black is rugged, no doubt.....

cream looks SWEET (in a picture)

which tire would still look good after a 12 mile park cruise with the rest of the gang?

i would go with the black, and if i ever brought that sweet @*$ ride to a show&shine, i'd put the cream back on......

nevermind...... i'm no help :?

theVULTURE said:
black is rugged, no doubt.....

cream looks SWEET (in a picture)

which tire would still look good after a 12 mile park cruise with the rest of the gang?

i would go with the black, and if i ever brought that sweet @*$ ride to a show&shine, i'd put the cream back on......

nevermind...... i'm no help :?

no, that's actually exactly what i'm probably gonna do for those exact reasons! and your in folsom and we're in sac so you should be with us on those park rides!

Black

Has more Machismo / Manly ..... White is nice BUT it is a more Fem / Girly Color

Kinda like do ya want a Beer or some Milk.

Wingman / Stephen

YIPPY OUT

there's a bias on me. Cream gives the bike more contrast, brightens it up, boardtrack kind of look. Black makes it darker, gives it this sweet, bad--- chopper/bobber look. personally i think creams are cooler.
cream like the band.

insomniacshotrods said:
Put front cream and back black lol...I like the black ones myself on this style frame and the cream on a board tracker ,either way great looking bike. I gotta a chuckle out of Erick Estrada telling you they should be black ..i showed it to my kid and he said whos that,now i feel old lol.
im 22 and even i dont
know his name off the top of my head but i know his face i used to watch chips all time when they use to play reruns on tv and i have seen the reunion movie i love that show chips perhaps you should get it on dvd and have them watch it :D

Latest posts

Back