Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which tires do YOU think looks better? The blackwalls or the cream ones??? BUUUUT you have to picture it with a Rechromed sweetheart skiptooth and crank!

002-1-1.jpg

OR

100_1168-1.jpg

JoeyMac said:
I would say the Cream tires, but you gotta tell me where you got those! They look great.

the front is a felt quick brick and the rear is a felt thick brick......you gotta order them from a shop who orders from felt. check out MikeS and his mercury boardtracker build under bike builds those are my old thick bricks i gave to him on a trade.

JoeyMac said:
ah, did you shave off the part that says "quick bricks"?

Nah, its on the other side of the bike........i like to put the lettering of the tires on the opposite side of the crank to even it out a bit.

sensor said:
for what my $.01s worth id go with the black tires again
ah, man thats 2 and 2!!!! we need a tie breaker! i like black myself and so does the wifey! but i need an outside opinion!

my i do declare those black tires are a eyesore i say dont be square man go with the cream :mrgreen:

are you selling it or keeping it? if you are keeping it, then do what you like, it is your bike, you have to please you , not others,but I think black is the way to go, but it is your decision

Latest posts

Back