Cool looking new bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I have seen some of their bikes on the web before. Pretty cool! It does blend rat rod and urban a lot. Looks like something we'd try to build out of an old Fuji or something.

Beautiful bike. I think i would need a chain ring about half that size on the front and some cogs on the back to ride it regularly.

My '72 BSA Pubman has 46/17 now , on a SA sgl. sd. coaster, not bad gears at all, and Im an out of shape fall chicken. I dont know what that bike has, but I, contrary to Sheldon Brown, really like coaster brake hubs (though I would also prefer a front brake as a safety feature).
All in all it is the type of bike that would fit right in here, though I always suspect the price, when stated 'on request', is beyond me. I think I could do the Varsity for about $100-150.

KC so-cal said:
i like the knock off basman cruiser, but no listed prices :(

That Basman knockoff sure looks like a modded Micargi Royal stretch cruiser.

$???.00
shapeimage_12.png

$340.00
royal-mattblack.jpg

Yeah when they say price on request that normally means if you have to ask you can't afford it. I'd rather build my own, looks easy enough to do.

X2 on the coaster hubs. I love them. Although it'd be great if I could find a 3 speed Sturmey Archer with a coaster brake.

Tater said:
KC so-cal said:
i like the knock off basman cruiser, but no listed prices :(

That Basman knockoff sure looks like a modded Micargi Royal stretch cruiser.

$???.00
shapeimage_12.png

$340.00
royal-mattblack.jpg

Thats exactly what it is, look at the rear fender mount. They are probably charging almost as much as a real basman for that .... thing to. I rather buy the tubing and build one to.

Latest posts

Back