CLASS ACT-back in the game

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i FOUND this at the dump yesterday :shock:
i guess im back in business.
still have the bar and mags form before,so a little BMX a little chopper a little low rider....all rat style 8)
000_0002-16.jpg

hey yoothgeye... i got(free) parts for you and yer pal.

You guys kill me with what you find in these dumps. I'm going there today if I can find one. I don't know where you cats get the luck,but I need some. Glad to see ya back in the running. That brats bike is a cool start. PEACE RETRO RAT-O

beatcad said:
i FOUND this at the dump yesterday :shock:
i guess im back in business.
still have the bar and mags form before,so a little BMX a little chopper a little low rider....all rat style 8)
000_0002-16.jpg

hey yoothgeye... i got(free) parts for you and yer pal.

Beatcad glad to see your back. Very interested to see how this bike turns out I'm excited. BTW I just got back from buffalo this past weekend so I will contact you by PM about meeting up with you. A big thanks for free parts.

last nite i cut off the chaingaurd tabs and coaster-brake stay and razored off allmost all the decals.
000_0004-14.jpg

000_0005-13.jpg

not much progress.
i cut the mickey mouse ears off the dropouts and drilled a hole in the upper fender mount to put a brake there.
gonna strip it this weekend.
i gotta get it together. my motocycle workbench has turned into a bicycle parts table :lol:
000_0002-17.jpg

000_0005-14.jpg

kinda boring progress pix, but at least i'm gettin something done.
fri nite i started strippin the frame.
000_0008-9.jpg

sat i finished and sanded and painted. nice how the stars left the ghost images :p
000_0009-8.jpg

000_0011-8.jpg

waiting for the frame to dry i polished every part i took off to a mirror shine :roll:
000_0014-2.jpg

sun i spent the day w/ my family.
mon i started puttin a few thing back together. the funn stuff will start happeneing this week
000_0024-1.jpg

see the bar and risers on the motorcycle behind the bike? oh yeah!

less brat,more rat!
now we're gettin' somewhere.
000_0002-18.jpg

herr_rudolf said:
Those wheels look awesome on that bike...
8)

Yes they do, what are they from? Those bars you made, are they stiff or do they have flex in them with all the joints? Looking so nice.

Nelson told me about the parts... thank you so much, can't wait to get my grubby hands on them. :mrgreen: Thanks again.

thanx guys!
i've no clue what the wheels came off of. i bought them from a fellow member last summer.
when the bars are clamped down they're just as solid as a one piece bar.

i got a brake on last nite and i'm waiting for a seat so i can make a cool sissy bar.

so, deorman asked me what i'm doin' messin' with theses other bike when the build off aint done yet.
i have been workin' on it a little. i made a sissy bar sat afternoon.
but now i'm not sure about the handlbar :?
i may want to go much taller.
i wanted 'em to look like my dream motor-sickle that i'm building(in the pic).
teaser pic i guess 8)
000_0004-7.jpg

I like those riser bars. Could you cut out the middle section up top?

Back