cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheapie

blackvelvet002.jpg

Are gonna use both of those...? :D

Re: cheapie

headlight mounted.
005-6.jpg

006-5.jpg

i was going to use a different bucket, but it didnt exactly fit.
007-5.jpg

ones that went on
008-2.jpg

these lights are 1950's s&m headlighs. an aftermarket pert for tri five chevy's and fords. 8) love car parts on a bike

Re: cheezy board tracker

maybe with the height of the tires ill have some pedal room. just no turn room :mrgreen:

I like it 8) But, the handlebars :| I might have a set of "normal" looking ones if your interested for the price of shipping :wink: Let me know :D Either way, it's a COOL bike :p

008-3.jpg

seat cut
011-3.jpg

i taped some old vacum tibing to see about where the tires would be, got about 1 1/2 inch clearence with full on baloon tires. i have no idea why this sits so low

i have come to the concluson of two things
1:i will hate potholes and shar turns
2:i will need to buy metal pedals

016-1.jpg

Looking good, I like the whole project.

The solution for that crank will be an even shorter one- you need one from a Jr Stingray or a Lil Chik or a Bantam. (Or one of Schwinn's other kids bikes.) They're like 4" or 4.5" cranks and will work fine and look right.

Let me know if you don't find one locally, I'm sure I have a couple.

As someone who did a 20" bike with extended dropouts-lowering-thing a couple years ago, just make sure everything is strong and solid.

redrossdowntown127.jpg

20" Ross with extended rear triangle and small crank, also a second sprocket mounted on left side. (No need for a kickstand if you have a block of wood handy!)

Forget what I said about the handlebars :shock: They look killer from that angle :eek: Keep up the good work :wink:

NLCTVWguy said:
Looking good, I like the whole project.

The solution for that crank will be an even shorter one- you need one from a Jr Stingray or a Lil Chik or a Bantam. (Or one of Schwinn's other kids bikes.) They're like 4" or 4.5" cranks and will work fine and look right.

Let me know if you don't find one locally, I'm sure I have a couple.

As someone who did a 20" bike with extended dropouts-lowering-thing a couple years ago, just make sure everything is strong and solid.

redrossdowntown127.jpg

20" Ross with extended rear triangle and small crank, also a second sprocket mounted on left side. (No need for a kickstand if you have a block of wood handy!)
that bike loks really big f a 20"! my uncle came oevr and saw the bike, he said "...?! how you gunna pedal?" i said "with my feet" (har har) hes bringing something by this week hat will go perfect with this bike. what it is? i have no idea, he just said ot wait.

Back