Burritos first ride....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while but we spent some more time on the Burrito and made a few more changes. The front coaster brakes work but need some fine tuning when we get more time to make them a little better. Now it's ready for the Charlotte Autofair @ Lowes Motor Speedway. We leave in the morning and hope to have good weather for riding & profiling when we close up shop each day.
100_2400.jpg

SWEET! By the way, that "drum brake" idea is genius, I think I've got some solutions to my coaster brake/drum brake re-purposing dilemma being forumlated...

my burritto's always end up looking like low choppers in the end. they start the right way, but...guess ya could call em chopped meat! :)
IMG_1585-2.jpg

i managed to take mine out for its maiden voyage this week (also unfinished) unfortunatly i didn't make it all the way to the store, and i definatly didn't get any honeybuns! :)
IMG_4446.jpg

nothin major, fliped the seat clap around to get me 2" closer to the peddles (which is perfect) i'll have to notch my chain tensioner (skateboard wheel)to prevent the chain from wondering (cause its not mounted 100% true) and i'm now positive the moon bars will be better suited than the apes for this monster. all in all it was a good first ride!

great to see your out and about on your burrito's. around here, there always the first ponies outta the barn last ones back in . :)

sweet! you gonna throw a crank on that when he's alittle older? or will it just be a good excuse for another build?

thats the coolest little burritto, and it looks like i'm not the only one thats really diggin it!
cute kid!

icyuod2 said:
sweet! you gonna throw a crank on that when he's alittle older? or will it just be a good excuse for another build?

thats the coolest little burritto, and it looks like i'm not the only one thats really diggin it!
cute kid!
Yes, i'll weld a crank on but ill will build other and other one ;)
I think about a system like this with a changing position possibility
IMAGE0016.jpg

For now, it look like this
DSC00265.jpg

...and 'cause he has no crank and it is too little to be a burrito we call it EL FAJITA :lol:
DSC00455.jpg

Back