BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoinphx said:
QUESTION ? : I Don't think I'm going to finish in time, BUT I'm sure going to try.... We have until Aug. 1st....Now I live in Arizona, do I have until Midnight July 31st my time ( same as Pacific time since Az doesn't recognize Daylight Savings Time ), or do I have to be finished by Midnight East Coast time....I ask because it'll be that close...?

We've got people around the world building, what is the last possible hour that July 31st ends, we all need to know to keep it completely fair. :mrgreen:

According to the rules:

You must post your completed bike in the "FINISHED RRBBO6" forum
by 9:00 p.m. CST, August 1, 2011.

So that means you have some time on Monday as well. Not for me though. I have a biz trip to Philly.

How long does the voting page usually stay up for us to vote after the Build Off is complete. It is going to take a while to sift through all of the entries and pick only 3.

Is it possible after the top 3 are picked that we can still rank the remainder, so everyone can see how they did?

"FAQ" When posting a new topic or editing the first post of a topic, click the “Poll creation” tab below the main posting form; if you cannot see this, you do not have appropriate permissions to create polls. Enter a title and at least two options in the appropriate fields, making sure each option is on a separate line in the textarea. You can also set the number of options users may select during voting under “Options per user”, a time limit in days for the poll (0 for infinite duration) and lastly the option to allow users to amend their votes.

kingfish254 said:
How long does the voting page usually stay up for us to vote after the Build Off is complete. It is going to take a while to sift through all of the entries and pick only 3.

Is it possible after the top 3 are picked that we can still rank the remainder, so everyone can see how they did?
the voting goes for 7 days from the time steve says "GO"! :lol: the votes pretty much decide the placement of everybody after the big 3. after you vote,you will be able to see the results of how the voting is going........... for seven long stressfull days! :lol: :lol: it can get nerve racking.

Votes are nice I guess. But to me the real votes come in the form of the smiles and comments I get when I ride my bikes. My bikes DO get LOTS of smiles and comments.
Don't get me wrong I like to vote, but its so difficult to decide, and I feel like its unfair to only get 3 votes when there are dozens of WINNERS.

35 Complete
163 Incomplete
77 Hours to go

kingfish254 said:
35 Complete
163 Incomplete
77 Hours to go

I swear I am all ready to vote!! :lol: its gonna drive me mad!!

so many amazing builds... I cant wait to see the other 163!!! incredible pool of talent .....

5969466829_08e124ab02.jpg

Photo123.jpg

headlight006.jpg

38135_10150237488540046_784475045_13766011_4606412_n.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

we havent seen nuthin yet!! :mrgreen:

Here's another problem. First you try and get your bike "just right". Now you want to have the BEST finished thread you can have....That's just as bad as building the bike! I've EDITED and added or changed pics about four times in the last two days. This bike building thing is just one headache after another! :roll: :lol:....I gotta take up Knitting.

I even EDITED this post. :x

My new favorite pic!

DSC04768.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be a llllloooooonnnnnnggggggg day. I have to finish up my bike after some radical changes and take photos in good light and get ready for a biz trip early Monday and get ready for a new tenant in our carriage house and ...........

I hope everyone else is having as much stressful fun as I am! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Latest posts

Back