BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 12 finnished bikes so far..... Wonder how many people are going to wait till the last min to post finnished bikes....

garagegoon said:
Only 12 finnished bikes so far..... Wonder how many people are going to wait till the last min to post finnished bikes....

One way or another, I'll get there, but I'm getting a little discouraged about the wheels so far... my builder wasn't able to finish them, and now I've got pieces that aren't together... I may have to paint the junky rims I'm working with now.

Then again, a different friend just picked up 4 girls bikes with 24" coaster wheels... they'll be over in fresh finds soon, cool cool stuff and it was right in town. May just go with some vintage wheel set like that.

Either way things gotta happen pretty soon, or Ground Zero won't be ready for her due date.
--Rob

bighit said:
How do we file for an extension?
Contact the IRRS ...(Internal Rat Rod Service)

These build off's seem like a blast wish I had some more time right now I would slug a bike out and join it. Some cool bikes being built in this one as well.

YOUBUGME2 said:
These build off's seem like a blast wish I had some more time right now I would slug a bike out and join it. Some cool bikes being built in this one as well.

Maybe he has the right idea, start the build off in the last 2 weeks, that way you don't lull yourself into a false sense of security by starting from the first day and thinking "Oh, I've got plenty of time." All I've got is crunch time.

Re: BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION Voting Question.

Since this is all new to me I have no idea of how voting works. Is there a posted explanation? If not, can someone post an explanation for this newbie?
thanks, z-bikes
JAZ

Dr. Tankenstein said:
what's your worry, can't figure out where to display the trophy? :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Oh man, the clock is ticking!!!! :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock:
I KNOW I'm not gonna win :cry: Too many bikes WAY better than mine :roll: I gotta go to the Harley Davidson dealer and get some decals, get my Schwinn kickstand, get my speedo...... :wink:

NLCTVWguy said:
garagegoon said:

One way or another, I'll get there, but I'm getting a little discouraged about the wheels so far... my builder wasn't able to finish them, and now I've got pieces that aren't together... I may have to paint the junky rims I'm working with now.

Then again, a different friend just picked up 4 girls bikes with 24" coaster wheels... they'll be over in fresh finds soon, cool cool stuff and it was right in town. May just go with some vintage wheel set like that.

Either way things gotta happen pretty soon, or Ground Zero won't be ready for her due date.
--Rob

You CAN build wheels! Give it a try! :D

Back