Bugs, Buses, & Bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Presented by Mo-Kan Volkswagen Club.
Join us as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary as Kansas City's Oldest VW Club!
Classic VW's & Vintage Bicycles all in one place, what more could you ask for?
Our show will be held on May 21st - 23rd, 2010!
For more information: http://mokanvwclub.org/bugblitz.html
vwdesign3.png

Man these cool events always happen too far away...

I would drive all week to get there (because it would take a week)...

0416091stdriv.jpg

Stop for a little rest...

041809waterfront.jpg

And enjoy the show!

P4305460.jpg

Looking forward to the pics too, I'll enjoy the day through your camera's eye...

--Rob

Rick, I was too busy maning the PA all day and didn't have a chance to take any pictures myself, but here are a few from the show that my friend Passage took....
IMG_0115_.jpg

IMG_0114_.jpg

IMG_0113_.jpg

IMG_0106_.jpg

IMG_0104_.jpg

Hey Rob, nice bay! Your dash is just like looking at mine, and I even have a pretty close twin to your Stingray. Cool bike & bus. Here is a pic of my ray at a Buska camp out.

marty-appleby1-1.jpg

Looking good man! If you're ever in New England or I'm out that way, we'll have to get together and compare toys!

--Rob

10~18 Kustoms said:
Hey Rob, nice bay! Your dash is just like looking at mine, and I even have a pretty close twin to your Stingray. Cool bike & bus. Here is a pic of my ray at a Buska camp out.

marty-appleby1-1.jpg

Hey guys I know I'm a little late, but just thought I'd say I had a ton of fun at the show, and thanks for putting on the bike show in there too! I need to get some pictures of my bike up online, I still haven't done anything to it except hose it down with PB! I'm lazy, I know...

Man, I wish we had something like that here. Maybe I'll have to start something. Here's a pic from Christmas time after I took the tree off the bus.

DSC05505.jpg

Aircooled rides and bicycles go well together.
Some pic's from dutch aircooled events with bicycles on them....
bike with a set of moped wheels.
2yn1lw6.jpg

This one is known as Yel_low
vf9ph1.jpg

675qic.png

24bus87.jpg

jkgidy.jpg

2myqbz8.jpg

next one not a vw but i think itlook pretty rat, its a citroen 2cv also known as "snails"
zvtzwj.jpg

Back