"BOARDER PATROL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww yea!! Looks so cooo manl!!!!

1965CHP-Polara2.jpg

Nicely executed 8) 8) Love the tires and grips.Great balance of color.Cool stance.Very nice bike 8) 8)

Thanks again guys! I appreciate it! Once again I'm down to the wire on this thing and my next 36 hours dont have any sleep scheduled in them. Not to mention I was up at 7 this morning and doubt I'll get to bed until 2am Saturday morning!!! :shock:

I got to looking atthe seat I had on for the mock up and didn't like the way it sits. So I tried this one instead and wanted your thoughts. I still have to grind & paint the seatpost. Sorry for the bad pics.....

Seat2-vi.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
yoothgeye said:
This seat > first seat.

Why do you say that? I'm curious.

Flat and low, compliments the low lines of the bike and even though you didn't post the old police cruiser above it matches the flat plains on that car.

Okay.....that's what I thought too.. Even tho the 1st seat has alot of nice detail and shiny coils, I think the lower profile of the 2nd and the two-tone of the seat will make up for that.

Peatbog said:
I think the first seat looks more police like somehow, but the second seat more matches the proportion of the bike.

That's exactly what i think too. I'll work on it tomorrow and maybe I can get the first seat to sit on it a little better.

I love the stance of that bike!!!

Whoa! Never did I think I would ever say that "The MAN" had an amazing ride!! :lol: But it is AMAZING! Very nice job. Maybe add an officers hat hanging on a grip :D

Re: "BOARDER PATROL" Update 14 June

Test fitted the rear rack and box:
313008592-vi.jpg

Trying out 2 different style of taillights. Can't decide which one I like better.....or either for that matter....
302994224-vi.jpg

34244937872-vi.jpg

Also got a NIFTY (that's for you Schwinnray) way to hold the brake arm:
302972512-vi.jpg

I think the black light is too stealthy.
I recognize the red boat light from Fugsley. It looks better.
The light that Peat suggested is cool, but I think it is pricey.
It would be cool to have a small police like light on top of the rack box.

LOVE the cuffs!!!! Very cool DOODAD!!!!

Latest posts

Back