BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice scores! heres something i threw together over the weekend with all the bmx stuff ive been getting. its ratty, but i was thinking of keeping it that way for a while, getting some black tuffs, and making some z-bars.
1002101551a.jpg

1002101551b.jpg

hey would you guess these were taken with my phone? :lol:

stretch said:
nice scores! heres something i threw together over the weekend with all the bmx stuff ive been getting. its ratty, but i was thinking of keeping it that way for a while, getting some black tuffs, and making some z-bars.
1002101551a.jpg

1002101551b.jpg

If you decide to get rid of the mags ,let me know, I have an 82 goose that is begging for those.

:lol: im never selling those mags, they are the best wheels ive ever owned. i have these on here cuz my goose isnt ready for em( i need the $$ to get it powdercoated) sorry man, try looking on bmxmuseum. they have them sometimes, thats where i got mine.

Gold Street Customs said:
stretch said:
1002101551a.jpg

1002101551b.jpg

If you decide to get rid of the mags ,let me know, I have an 82 goose that is begging for those.

There's a set right now on fleabay for $100 bucks and free shipping.......

ahh i just might pick up another set of motomags for the goose so i can keep these on there, it depends on which i can pick up cheaper/faster. i do like the scrambler/motomag combo, rides like a very graceful and powerful tank. :lol:

Well I got bit by the retro bug.I have two bikes that are gonna morph into one.Im gonna build a retro haro Master.Here is what I have and what I want it to look like!!

haro00250.jpg
AnimalWWtires3150.jpg

Nice save at the junkyard!!This is what I built today.Rides great and its solid,but the gearing SUCKS!!!!So changing out for smaller gearing.But its a mid 90s Univega Super G.

superG00150.jpg
superG00550.jpg

bikejunkie said:
Nice save at the junkyard!!This is what I built today.Rides great and its solid,but the gearing SUCKS!!!!So changing out for smaller gearing.But its a mid 90s Univega Super G.

Yeah I couldn't let a Hoffman and a Redline get turned into a toaster. I had a lot of sanding on the Redline and not yet started on the Hoffman. Nice Univega by the way, is that a 24"?

bikejunkie said:
Yes sir 24'' goodness!!That Hoffman is gonna be rad!

Sweet, The Redline I have most all the parts to put together, I forgot to take pics of the handlebars and front wheel I got with them. 14mm axles too. I already have the Redline painted but I'm going to re-do it later on. The Hoffman I have yet to do much with other than throwing those wheels on it so i can roll it around the shop. Only piece I am missing for the Redline is the bolt plate for the stem, seat, and back wheel. I been thinking about getting a chunk of aluminum from the scrapyard and carve my own stem bolt block and make it look like a skull or something cool.

one more that i sold a 1976 Dan Gurney mono-shock,this one has a cool story to it :mrgreen:
index.jpg

Rat Rod said:
That's pretty cool Mitch....another g-sale find?

What are you gonna do now that Don has moved away...ha ha! :lol:
no g-sale find on the Schwinn, frame and fork came from Kev, i was wondering about Don, I have not see any postings from "Mansfield" lately :mrgreen: ,i do have a 26" ratrod / ape hanger in the works for a winter project, stay tuned :D

WOW that Gurney is in incredible shape!!!!!Thats a rare one right there.Ive been wanting a monoshock for awhile now.So last week I found a Royce Union looptail monoshock.Cant wait to build this bike up.Ive already got some bars,forks,MX seat and a Matthews double clamp stem.I just need some old metal mags or some fat spoked wheels.But heres my latest build.Late 90s 24'' Technique cruiser.Just got it back from the polisher.Whatcha think!!??This one might be a keeper.

jayneesgamepics02350.jpg

Back