Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slick Willy has a new apology out there on FB. It reads like many of his other apologies, but who knows.

Deven Science, Maybe you should try to hit him up again for your refund.

https://www.facebook.com/blackcrowntattoo

Hello all!!! Mel Roth is no longer at black crown! We have experienced some issues that led to some bad reputation at a bad time! Most of you all know me and Mel were married! We're split up and she is no longer here...as many of you may know when you go through a break up its hard and effected the business! Black crown is back running daily and strong again! It will just be me here for a while (willy) to clear up any and all drug reputation I personally do not and never have used drugs! The best thing that can happen is this message gets to everyone and spreads that Mel is gone! Black crown as a shop and a whole is still here and always will be! And I will be here producing quality tattoos everyone has come to know and love! Please spread the word the shop is not closing and Mel is no longer here...the attitude problem and the drug problem left when she did! Let's help to re build the shop and give you all what you want and love! quality reliable tattoos! Thanks everyone for sticking through it! Im glad things worked out the way they did! Thank you to all the loyal black crown customers!

Slick Willy ( Black Crown Tattoo) returned to RRB again recently trying to con more of us out of bikes and cash. Remember the cool bikes (Colson gill, Higgins, etc) that Wild Old Man posted up (and deleted too). Well, it was pretty easy to determine that Wild Old Man was actually Black Crown in disguise. He has since been banned (AGAIN). I hope that he didn't snooker anyone this time. I hate it when scumbags like Slick Willy mess with the healthy and honest trade and sale side of RRB. It does make you wary, so just do some due diligence if you are trading/buying/selling with someone new to you.
Good riddance Slick Wild Willy Black Crown Old Man Baboon!!

Man you guys are nuts, call the F.B.I.
Wire transfer fraud, postal fraud, and theft thru conversion are all Federal felonies.
If I had been ripped and had his address.....$50.00 can put a fierce motivation ina fella. It helps being plugged into low men in lower places.

Man you guys are nuts, call the F.B.I.
Wire transfer fraud, postal fraud, and theft thru conversion are all Federal felonies.
If I had been ripped and had his address.....$50.00 can put a fierce motivation ina fella. It helps being plugged into low men in lower places.

True dat. This guy could do hard time for what he's done, and I'd argue that he probably should. Stop him from running the same savage burn on other unsuspecting "customers".

Back