Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't recieved my "money order" in the mail yet either.

Maybe he is trying to raise money for the money orders???

Large collection of antique bicycles - $1 (Ellwood city)
I have a large collection of tank bikes and parts! All original or stripes down condition! I like ratty functional bikes so I have a lot of co stuff I built for look but all original schwinn,monark imperial and super deluxe 40's monark frame and tank Higgins all balloon and a few middle weight a rusty copper tone jag missing slim tank mostly men's 26 inch a few girls 26 inch tank bikes! Call or text for infor or photos! Can text photos to you I have fenders and racks and tames laying around Hawthorne,colson,boardtrack, custom,trike! All of the above! 724-513-0482 all or text any time my name is willy

Voyager Al said:
um....yeah....thatsit

I guess my sarcasm didn't show in my statement.
At least he has paid up to some. So there is still the window of hope that he will eventually pay up to all.
But history has shown that Willy is a master at stringing us along.

He is also thinking about traveling to Cocoa Beach, Florida

Black Crown
Hey guys any interest in having a guest artist in looking to travel to cocoa beach! If any interest please contact me via Facebook call/text 724-513-0482 or [email protected] thanks!

Rockit! said:
Busted. Now you guys have his cell number :mrgreen:

Naw, we have had that number for a while.

kingfish254 said:

Black Crown
Hey guys any interest in having a guest artist in looking to travel to cocoa beach! If any interest please contact me via Facebook call/text 724-513-0482 or [email protected] thanks!
Check his FB......he is going to AZ.....for good.
Black Crown :First week of April I'm shooting for! Looking for work there right now!
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

BC Friend: Let me know I got a few people who probably want some work how long u gonna stay for
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Black Crown: Fore good I hope! That's the plan!

Maybe he can drop off owed money and bikes on his roadtrip out west.

kingfish254 said:

Black Crown

Thats my neck of the woods ! let me know if I can assist with anything! Tom :D

Kreep said:
I saw him on the Instagram trying to buy some serious parts for some good coin.
-Kreep-

More than likely those would change to serious parts for imaginary trades.

Has anyone else had any contact or responses from Willy?

about a month ago he PM'd me asking for my address so he could mail back the prewar stem I donated for the auction bike. I have not received it yet.

I hope he sends it. It's a nice stem.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
about a month ago he PM'd me asking for my address so he could mail back the prewar stem I donated for the auction bike. I have not received it yet.

I hope he sends it. It's a nice stem.

That coincides with the last batch of promises.
I think 2 people did receive their refunds, but no one else.
Deven Science is still the biggest refund due.

I have a fun story that falls in line with the "We're Bad, We're Nationwide" theme.

The week before Willy came out of hiding and started promising everyone he would do right and send refunds or parts, I had contacted a RRB Lone Ranger, and asked him if he happened to stop by Black Eye Tattoo, if he would get my Higgins rack for me.

Well then Willy responded to me and everyone else and told us the money orders were in the mail. My payment supposedly went out on a Saturday.

The following Tuesday, Kimosabe stopped by the shop and asked for the rack. Willy lied to his face and told him that my payment was in the mail. This is a smart man and knowing how Willy was, he insisted that he leave with the rack.

Well, I may never see the shipping cost or the silly $30 that I blew on Willy's imaginary pinstriper, but I have my rack pried from a greedy so and so's hand. In my mind, that is priceless!!!!!

Thanks you Masked Man!!! We're Bad, We're Nationwide!!!!

IMG_1867.jpg

Back