Black Crown Tattoo WHER R U ANSWR yur PMs!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a positive note, I had an issue with a seller at thecabe and a reluctant paypal claim fixed it. File quickly though. Get the ball rolling as it takes time for paypal to investigate and attempt to reach the seller.

Id just flood his email with notifications. Thats bs that its been dang near a month when someones paying you half a grand for a bike to ship, you better get up off your butt once in a while to check on things. If you didnt want to deal with shipping and going back and forth, should have never offered to ship. I know we have lives and all but it doesnt warrant going 1-2 months without real notification. We all check our computers and emails at least once a week I bet, Im pretty sure he does the same thing, just choosing not to come here. :x It makes me mad because it just ruins the value system this site was built upon..

It seems really fishy to me that he hasn't chimed in on this thread, answered any PM's, and hasn't been on the site since 12-27. When I have things being sold or I am buying I try to be in communication with the other party at least every other day.

Maybe we need to organize a select few members like Amish Mafia to handle these situations. :lol:
Rat Rod Mafia 8)

I was thinking maybe someone could just go over to help him pack 'em up and take over to the shipper. It don't have to be so negative. Being nasty isn't improving anything here. If there is anyone on here that is on good terms with him and would like to help out everyone, including Willy, please speak up.
You guys need to approach this in a different way. If you can get 'em packed and he doesn't have the scratch to send 'em, then you uncover another aspect of the situation.

RatSphinx said:
I was thinking maybe someone could just go over to help him pack 'em up and take over to the shipper. It don't have to be so negative. Being nasty isn't improving anything here. If there is anyone on here that is on good terms with him and would like to help out everyone, including Willy, please speak up.
You guys need to approach this in a different way. If you can get 'em packed and he doesn't have the scratch to send 'em, then you uncover another aspect of the situation.

Read up a little, a member already stopped by and offered to pack an ship them and was told no

Looked for a while and didn't see that posted. Only that Herman said the bikes were still there.

ratina said:
RatSphinx said:

Read up a little, a member already stopped by and offered to pack an ship them and was told no

RatSphinx said:
Looked for a while and didn't see that posted. Only that Herman said the bikes were still there.

ratina said:
RatSphinx said:

Sorry it was in a pm I got. Herman offered twice to take stuff that was already boxed and pack the rest and was told no

This really sucks. I feel for the guys that he owes.

One of the phone forums that I have been on for years just recently shut down their for sale section because several people were getting ripped off on a weekly basis. For years people played honestly on there, but scammers started taking over.

I truly hope this doesn't happen here. Too many good people on this site that do not deserve to be ripped off.

RatSphinx said:
So really, no one is tight enough with Willy to find out what his goal in all this is?
im with RatSphinx no one know this cat personaly or where is shop is sounded like a cool stand up cat prior to all this... must be something wrong to dropp of the face of the earth this way.?????

I'm not sure he's dropped off the face of the earth...they make daily posts on their FB and Instagram accounts.

I was given and forwarded his ships address to two people on this thread that I saw had posted that they we're ripped by him. It's up to them at that point to pursue actions. Me, I'd be calling the police there and see if they can help any. Good luck.

At this point, I have pretty much written him off. The only reason I haven't said much publicly on the forum is (1) I am ashamed that I supported him, and (2) I haven't wanted to take the chance of him getting pissed before he sends the big items out to Deven and others.

I don't know the dude, but I have tried to work behind the scenes hoping he would follow through. I am one of the people he is ripping off too. I bought a finned higgins rack from him and it has never arrived. I was also the fool that contributed $30 towards supposed pinstriping of the auction bike.

I have left voicemails with his tatto parlor phone. He doesn't read any PMs sent on RRB. I have sent a few emails to the paypal email address that I had. It turns out that belongs to his wife and she replied back over a week ago that:

"he has no desire to keep anything any of you have paid for! He will be shipping everyone of your guys stuff.. "

I know of two of the local Pittsburgh RRBers that went to his shop or talked to him personally.

One reported that they felt that "He is definitely not ripping anybody off , he has just had a lot on his plate". That was over a week ago, and Willy continues his silence.

The other has went and talked to Willy face to face and got the same story, but Willy followed with silence and no action.

I appreciate both of these guys trying to help. He assured both of them that he will get everything out. That gave me some temporary peace of mind, becuase I figured it would be harder to BS your way to someone face to face that knows where you live and work. But apparently, he has no conscience. My biggest issue is the complete silence on Willy's part. Each day of silence and inaction is just another slap in the face.

If anyone pursues legal action, I will be more than happy to join in.

I had no interest in this through dealings, but to think you could call the police and have them
do anything to help is wrong. You can't call them and say hey this guy owes me money...or ripped me
off . They will laugh a bunch. Its civil. A small claims court might help. Unless he has nothing in his name.
You know what they say...can't get blood from a turnip.
This place should be just like gambling. Don't play with more than you can afford to loose. Sometimes even
though it really burns your sprocket, you need to move on and hope it doesn't happen again.
Protect yourselves. Do paypal where you have some protection...and never trust a stranger. I think
my mom told me that when I was 5.

Back