bike clubs?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are there any bike clubs out there me and some of my buddys are tryin to start one and we are lookin for members and a good name so post and advise u may have

I'd check around Ft. Wayne, and see if there's any custom car shows, usually guys that are into Hot Rods are into custom bikes as well, or would like to be. Get a few of your buddies, make up some flyers, and have a small weekly or bi-weekly ride, and just have fun.

You're welcome to check out CoastersBicycleClub.com for ideas. We're an informal club with no real organization. Anyone who regularly attends our events is considered a member. Our club did evolve from a weekly pub pedal.
Once you come up with a name I think a website, blog or myspace page is important so others can find you.

You could also possibly create a chapter of an existing bike club.

sensor you started something with that name? i call dibs it was my idea :lol: just kidding

just whatever you choose try to search around to make sure no one else has used it. like my friend has an original jacket from a club called the cam lords that he is going to restart the club. they were around back in the early 60's and are long gone and so far i cant find another club with that name.

karfer67 said:
sensor you started something with that name? i call dibs it was my idea :lol: just kidding
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13889&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=skip+links&start=15
you said i could use it when you first mentioned it :p
and yeah were really taking off!!! so far its me and myself(ill let you in as co-founder but im guessing that youll stick with the hooligans)......good thing though is i like everyone thats in it and we always agree :mrgreen:

yeah i was thinkin like pedal scrapers or sidewalk cruizers or something involving bikes 8) so if ur interested in starting achapter or joining the club hit me up

Work up a good acronym. Not many words have FW in sequence for Fort Wayne, but identifying the club with Summit City or Allen County offers plenty of possibilities. Like, SCRAP -- Summit City Rat Attack Pack.

i am just razing you sensor. and as of yesterday pony decided the hooligans are no more

karfer67 said:
i am just razing you sensor. and as of yesterday pony decided the hooligans are no more

soooooooo...is hooligans up for grabs? :lol: :lol: just kiddin. i kinda like our two man club dougy boy. how bout "just me, myself, and...that guy" :lol:
"the pedalin posse"? yay, nay?

no it is a sorta drama filled story and really not worth typing about. nothing between me and the club just that the president is tired of doing it and has decided to stop doing it but is taking the name with him. so no it is not really up for grabs.

THE CRANKS
THE COASTERS
THE STRAIGHT BARS
THE FAT TIRES
GREASY CHAINS
THE LUGS
THE ROADY THUMPERS

misfits and mavericks are both car club names. i mean as long as u keep it on the dl they probably wont give you much greef however i dont like using someone else's name unless i am bringing it back which is what i intend to do now with the CAM LORDS name

murraymadman said:
i thought of one i think i am going to use,-THE PEDAL PUSHERS.

THATS A GOOD ONE AND YEAH JT I REALLY LIKE THE NAME ME MYSELF AND THAT GUY THATS A GOOD ONE :wink:

Latest posts

Back