Big Dawg Eliminator PICS Christmas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Surprise Eliminator

Bad news I ordered the flag but it won't be here till January 8 2013 dang an that completes the bike oh well not the end of the world

Re: Surprise Eliminator PICS this weekend

Wow this is turning into a great year for me I'm building an awesome Eliminator for Christmas but now it will have a friend just made the deal for a Western Flyer Buzz Eliminator I couldn't be more excited

Big Dawg Eliminator PICS Dec.23

I know you guys are waiting for pics an pics yall will get I'm assembling today an snapping pics as I go till then everyone have a supper awesome day I will be oh yeah again a big thanks to Tin Machine for the tire it looks awesome

Re: Big Dawg Eliminator PICS Dec.23

tin machine said:
hey brother i am on the edge of my seat with this build !! can,t wait to see the final results :mrgreen:
big kountry said:
I know you guys are waiting for pics an pics yall will get I'm assembling today an snapping pics as I go till then everyone have a supper awesome day I will be oh yeah again a big thanks to Tin Machine for the tire it looks awesome
Did you get the pic I sent I've been trying to post up pics but Ian looks over my shoulder every time I have the camera close to the computer he's a nosey little bugger for those of you that haven't seen it well it's mind blowing how insanely sick this bike has turned out

The grand unveiling of the Big Dawg Eliminaor sorry for the small pics not sure why an no she is not finished started to rain so will have to finish tonite this could be bad cross yalls fingers an pray a lot

Cool looking bike! :D I like the black and red color combo! 8) Merry Christmas :wink:

Thanks Tin Machine not sure why mine won't show up that big but big thanks to all the help Bro an thanks for all the great comments guys it was a fun build

He has a huge grin on his face he was beating me up the hill for the first time I couldn't get close enough to to him to pass so he got to chose breakfast so we had huddle house his favorite an everyone wanted to know where I got the bike an was surprised to find out it was a 1972 Eliminator that I rebuilt myself :shock:

Great job buddy!!!! Love the action shot too!!

Thanks guys it turned out better than expected this was the first time I rebuilt an entire bike I was afraid to do a rear hub but found it's simpler than I expected

tin machine said:
Santa rode in this morning .........he was on this :!: :!:
ELIMINATOR.jpg
ELIMINATOR2-1.jpg
We was riding around town today everywhere we stopped some one had to ask where I bought that bike they wanted one felt good to tell them I rebuilt it an that it was a 1972 f-1 eliminator

It wasn't that hard at all I posted what I was building an bam oldbikes P.M'ed me with one cost me 37.50 with the shipping if you need parts for your I have his # an thanks we are really proud of this one

I apologize for my english. What I meant is year 1972 eliminator bikes has different guard. I think 72 guard would be difficult to find but I like older guards much better than 72.

This guard is actually 1972 eliminators even on 20"s

1355300065.jpg

Back