Big Dawg Eliminator PICS Christmas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm knee deep in this build an haven't post a thread or pic. WHAT yup I'm slipping so I've gotta look an see if I have any pics of it in my phone it's a Murray Eliminator I picked up off another member of the forum. At this point I have it stripped down at RMI classics a paint an body shop that specializes in classic cars the plan is chili pepper red with gold leaf pin stripes polish the chrome back out an make a 10year old the happiest boy in the world. But I'm stuck what tires would yall go with a red lined slick 20/2.125 for the rear an 20/1.5 for the front or white wall of the same sizes?
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
1223121708.jpg

Re: Surprise Eliminator

I would go with the redlines over whitewalls on a muscle bike.

Working on it Tin Man do you still have that pic I sent you I can't send it to my computer an thanks king I was thinking that but was afraid it would be to much red

Thanks Tin I can't log into my photobucket for some reason

It's going to be red with blacked out chrome hopen the black out chrome looks good

Great bike to start with. As much as I hate red and black (hate the dawgs), I am sure it will look super cool.

What oh no he didn't say that them DAWGS are the bomb an going to put them Bama boys in their place GO DAWGS
kingfish254 said:
Great bike to start with. As much as I hate red and black (hate the dawgs), I am sure it will look super cool.

freddyfingaz said:
Do you mean black over the chromes or black chromes? Black chromes sound hot. Its gonna be fun to watch. :D
No not black over chrome it's a duplicolor paint to make black chrome

Been sanding an stripping all morning getting close to Sonya putting some Chili pepper red on it

big kountry said:
Has anyone ever used the duplicolor chrome blackout

My dad did. It look more like high glossy black than black chrome. I hear this rumors that I don't know if it's true but they said black tint window can paint spray on chrome look more black chrome.

Thanks Freddyfingaz you helped me to reaelize that I need to take my chrome to the paint shop it's going gloss black red stripe on the fenders thanks bro

big kountry said:
Thanks Freddyfingaz you heloed me to reaelize that I need to take my chrome to the paint shop it's going gloss black red stripe on the fenders thanks bro

Can't wait see pictures of it.

My chainguard arrived today okay guys you know how somtimes people make things out to better than what they actually are well not this time it;s in great shape chrome is good decals still in tack an I got a super good deal so with that said I'll put his web site up antiquebicycleparts.com

big kountry said:
My chainguard arrived today okay guys you know how somtimes people make things out to better than what they actually are well not this time it;s in great shape chrome is good decals still in tack an I got a super good deal so with that said I'll put his web site up antiquebicycleparts.com

I got my BI-KING (Suntour) shifter from there as well.

I'm starting to worry paint isn't finished tire hasn't arrived an it's 16 days till Christmas I should have got my tire from a more reliable person this will really stink if this thing isn't finished paint will be done by Tuesday but that tire is really worrying me really really bad

I'm getting butterflies went to RMI Classics to check the progress on the Eliminator an WOW Sonya can really lay the paint down she has done a phenomenal job but she wouldn't let me take a picture yet she still has to clear coat an buff it out the color is awesome an Kingfish the black an red look outstanding together :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back