Bagged & Shaved '62 Comet Wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! You do have a scrub line on it though right? I know it's pretty much common sense but since you bought it already bagged I was just hoping you wouldn't be sliding uncontrollably if you ever got a flat. :wink:

Started on a new exhaust, the old one was just a piece of flex hose that ran to the rear wheel well and dumped out in front of the right rear tire. I punched a hole in the rocker and ran it out the side underneath the passenger door.

IMG_20111115_193355.jpg

I was referring to the tire getting a flat(It's pretty hard to control 2 tons of steel thats sliding around :shock: ) when I was asking about that. But like I said before I'm guessing those pics are with the bags dumped and the car at lowest point not ride height. Anyhow, I said it before and I'll say it again. Love this one. :mrgreen:

I'm trying to finish up all the stuff I need to do to make it more drivable before I work on making it look pretty. I did get the exhaust finished up though, I think it turned out pretty neat. Why does it have to be so hard to take a picture on camera phone??? I promise I'm not shaking but my pictures always look blurry unless I set my phone on something solid and take the picture. :roll:

IMG_20111117_190353.jpg

IMG_20111117_190235.jpg

I would love to see pics of your air ride setup esp. your rear notch setup i have a falcon wagon thats bagged but not botched yet :D

I didn't notch it or mess with the suspension at all and I don't have any pics of the rear end. I would go take a few pics for you but I sold it a while back.

ohh well, i just would like to see how others went about it but the few i have seen that were notched will not show how they did it. boernstage customs for one. they have a nice looking falcon wagon but it has the stock 4lug suspension on it i believe and it has to be notched!

Back