Any Street Racers on here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Nothing Im proud of.It was never for the money,just for fun.

Young guys...Dont use this 47yo. as a bad example.

Would I do it again? mmmmmmmmmmaybe 8)

18 years old and I already have a bad history of not being able to keep my foot off the floor board. The police already know my car and thats something I dont like.....Im retired , I dont race anymore. Do I miss it though? Ya :(
variouspics002.jpg

pic, before the partial restoration

That is a Sweet looking Mope' ya got there!

I've broken most of the limits in MOPARS!(the 'killer' is now gone)

now...1964 Dodge 330 and 1975 Plymouth Scamp...and CADILLACS!

...anybody wanna take on a '76 500CI DeVille...snicker that off,heh

I was never the kind of guy that goes out every weekend looking for a race but... If something interesting pulled up along side I still have a hard time resisting! I find if I go to the local drag strip or auto-x I'm less aggressive on the street. My current ride is good for just about anything (not so good at off roading!)
PHOT0028.jpg

Nobody EVER saw Nash's real face.

Covered up like a mummy

Back to the audiance

Behind a curtain...etc.

edit...Oh yeah,Nash is a one man band.

Streetraced? Nope. Never. I most certainly did not race a somewhat sleeper-ish Duster BITD.

I don't miss it. The rush isn't worth the risk IMHO

-Mp

Firewalker -- Did the guy in the white Suburban survive that? The odds seem against it.

Nasty stuff.

-Mp

the pics I posted are just from the net. I did not attend the ones you see. But I would say no for the people in the white car.

But this one I did!

Thats me in the black fire gear in the middle of the pic

the car was going SOOO fast......it hit the tree while airborn stricking it the driver's door.

105_0591_1-1.jpg

There were 3 people in the car during the crash...two were ejected, the driver we had to remove

105_0593_1-1.jpg

if you look close...see the tree...to the right of that is the driver's door....alittle more to the right were the ambulance guy's hand is...................... is the passengers door :shock: :shock:

105_0596_1.jpg

The details are not needed.......

Please guys do not race on the street...... :cry:

FW

The most I ever did back in my turbo Buick days was take it from a red light up to about 65 or 70....usually on 55mph roads.....nothing really crazy. I was normally way out ahead of them anyway after 45mph. :lol:

I agree though....keep it on the track.

67SS.jpg

Cars like this were plentiful and cheap when I first got my drivers license. They had some defect in them that the rear tires didn't last long?

Cash,This ol' street racer knows what to look for...

Thats an SS

Thats a big block

...if the hood and badges are correct...

Man murray, i bet you've seen some grusome stuff. Eek, i couldnt do ur job. My friend street races down at frenchroad in detroit, He trys 2 get me to go, I say NO THANK YA. Not for me, sure fast cars are bad 2 the bone, i love racing. I dont feel like riskin my life.

Back