Anuthern ...painted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anuthern

Ok this paint dries super fast. he he Hope ya like it :wink:
DSCF0006-12.jpg

DSCF0013-2.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

Plenty of room for however wide a tire you can stick in there.

DSCF0005-22.jpg

Somewhere you might have missed the part up a little ways where I said I wasn't going to
build anymore. I can see where it might have been confusing with, I'm starting an assembly line
on these. ha ha

Ok the seat says Schwinn on it. Clancy I guess you would have my big ol rear on a BROOKS.
You just want me crippled. I'm actually going to ride this. Has to be comfortable.
I didn't put the big Worksman one on it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCF0012-2.jpg

Re: Anuthern...dun ...painted...finished....thru

Stretched trike...now that is funny
Ok here is both of them together.>>>>>>>Hey Clancy Look both have the comfortable Schwinn seats :wink:
DSCF0008-8.jpg

DSCF0014-1.jpg

What a pair of beauties!!

Thanks Kingfish the yellow one belongs to my wife. She called dibbs right after I built it.
She isn't real happy about me having one like hers. She will get over it. I always wanted
one.

Yeah Mark I'm pretty sure this is my last. Way too hard on an old man anymore.
Never planed to take orders. Just used up what tubing I had left....there was one
more bike in the pile of stuff. :shock: But not bad for three and a half days worth of work.

Uncle Stretch said:
Here is the one on the twin tube build.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=24128&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Not sure which one of Kram's you want.
This is when he first got it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32251&p=315907&hilit=twin+sin#p315907
yeah those are the 2 i was looking for! now i can find them anytime :mrgreen:
thank you and this one looks really sweet(well....im still agreeing with Rat Rod about the seat though :p )!
as for the wife...remind her shes riding YOUR bike and if it upsets her she can give it back and ill send her a fine chinese made schwinn girls frame :wink:

Thanks Sensor . I can't believe yall don't know comfort when you see it. I'm not a fan of big ugly
seats , but they are so comfortable. The bad thing is if you try one you will be hooked too. :lol:
Oh yeah this is a third wife and I let her do just what she wants. I learned my lesson....lost a
lot of my stuff too. Everytime they leave they take half....I'm running out of stuff to split :roll: :roll: :shock: :oops:

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks Sensor . I can't believe yall don't know comfort when you see it. I'm not a fan of big ugly
seats , but they are so comfortable. The bad thing is if you try one you will be hooked too. :lol:
Oh yeah this is a third wife and I let her do just what she wants. I learned my lesson....lost a
lot of my stuff too. Everytime they leave they take half....I'm running out of stuff to split :roll: :roll: :shock: :oops:

well give me a few decades and i may agree but for now......
as for the wife. never mind! i think youve got it down now :wink:

Not even close , but thanks. I started stretching old bikes, then kinda felt bad at all the ones
I was messing up. Figured with about the same work and a little more material I could just build
the whole thing. No frames were injured building these bikes. :roll: Several of the more talented
builders have kinda moved on. When you see their work you will be like me amazed. I have tried to
make each build a little better than the last. Keeps you on your toes.

Re: Anuthern ...painted...finished....

Got my shifter mounted. Its a short run , but really there wasn't many places to put it that wouldn't
detract from the build. Works good and out of the way.
DSCF0001-111.jpg

Latest posts

Back