AMERICAN PICKERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bike aired on TV for about .6 seconds. :mrgreen:

dsc00166as.jpg

On the show (missing wheels, squint your eyes):
americanpickers2.png

americanpickers1.png

americanpickers3.png

I think the guy said how about $50 and Mike offered $40....at least that's what I thought.

What's funny about all of this is the fact that anything that they sell that was a part of an episode they shot is going to worth about 10 times what it would normally sell for on the market. So when they tell the seller what they think it's worth retail, they need to also tell them what the TV show provenance price is. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
I think the guy said how about $50 and Mike offered $40....at least that's what I thought.

What's funny about all of this is the fact that anything that they sell that was a part of an episode they shot is going to worth about 10 times what it would normally sell for on the market. So when they tell the seller what they think it's worth retail, they need to also tell them what the TV show provenance price is. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so true

Rat Rod said:
What's funny about all of this is the fact that anything that they sell that was a part of an episode they shot is going to worth about 10 times what it would normally sell for on the market.

That being said, how much would the Autocycle from the last episode go for?!

Anyone else find themselves staring at all the bikes hanging in the garage when they were looking at that old ragged out scooter? :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Anyone else find themselves staring at all the bikes hanging in the garage when they were looking at that old ragged out scooter? :mrgreen:

pedal cars and tricycles too, and the columbia repop when they were looking at the ford signs.

I've been staring... but then they aired a commercial that sent me wild CANADIAN PICKERS!!! coming soon! I am stoked.

CCR said:
Rat Rod said:

pedal cars and tricycles too, and the columbia repop when they were looking at the ford signs.
I seen that too, there was also another ballooner in front of it :wink: Had a tank too :eek:

BrunneCustoms said:
I've been staring... but then they aired a commercial that sent me wild CANADIAN PICKERS!!! coming soon! I am stoked.
That would be SWEET, too bad we probably won't get it in the states. Probably some awesome CCM finds waiting to be found up there.

Nice to realize I´m not the only nut around that loves this show!!!
American Pickers goes on Sundays here, and I never miss an episode, meaning I have to record SNF, but thats OK.
On the other hand, my wife is starting to hate History channel, and claims that besides football is all I watch, and she is right, between American Pickers, American Restorers, Top Shot, Top Gear, Pawn Stars, I have all my TV hours covered! :D

And let me tell you something else, if Mike and Frank ever come picking here, they would go nuts the first day... sadly not saying it about the bikes, but signs, Vespas and cars.

Latest posts

Back