A very bad day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I'm all for the April fools stuff, but when you bring your toys, rat rods and hobbies into the fold this is no joking matter. The level to which some people will stoop for a good laugh at other's expense, sometimes is astonishing.

Did you really think it would be funny to tell us you lost 25-30 bikes? What if someone here, really had lost a lot in a fire? How funny would it be then? What if someone's mother in law died in a fire because she couldn't escape in time because she was in a wheelchair or caught in the bathroom because she had eaten too much Mexican food and burned on the toilet? -Would you be laughing at that?

-Some people

got me too i laughed afterwards i still remember the burning of the stingray and what that one started. a fire storm for sure no pun intended :lol:

I have always been a bit of a prankster. To those of you who appreciate a well exicuted prank I say thank you and take a bow. To those who were offended and thought I went to far I say sorry (with a sarcastic tone). I enjoy pulling pranks and having pranks pulled on me. I think they are funny and everyone needs a good laugh once in a while.

Cameron, then you would appreciate this one...

About a week ago a guy posted a message on a different forum about how the local burger chain is giving 50% off your total food bill if you say, mu-mu-mu-mudslide when you order your food.

a couple other guys posted that it worked at this location, and so forth

A bunch of people fell for it, I almost did... but im on my diet! :lol:

Lonewolf said:
What if someone's mother in law died in a fire because she couldn't escape in time because she was in a wheelchair or caught in the bathroom because she had eaten too much Mexican food and burned on the toilet? -Would you be laughing at that?

-Some people

I wasn't offended. My intention was for people to laugh at the disproportionate outrage and to paint a cartoonistic mental picture of "death by Mexican food".

It was a joke.

-Carry on.

That stung...BUT...April 1st. my girlfriend called me from work, and informed me that the truck we just bought a month ago is making a weird "knocking" sound down low in the engine..then gets cut off to go to an emergency meeting..so..in my head I am ready to go after the guy that sold it to me and guaranteed the engine had 1,200 miles on it...after 2 hours of figuring out when I will be able to yank the engine and go through it, I get a text..APRIL FOOLS.....

Back