A very bad day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what happens when you have bad wiring. I just moved everything out to the garage from the basement now that the weather is nice again.

75d0e259.jpg

03f85401.jpg

cfabb0b3.jpg

41a384e7.jpg

a1afc823.jpg

65452e81.jpg

fdb8701c.jpg

That sucks. I had same thing happen on a rental. The main feed sizzling away in side the wall.

Boy, I really expected someone to call me on this one before now. April Fools!

It is my garage, but it was about six years ago. Had a 220 outlet short out and sparked the whole thing. At the time it was just holding stuff we were going to put in a garage sale. No one was hurt and nothing major lost. Thankfully the bike bug had not bitten me yet. :lol: :lol:

udallcustombikes said:

It is my garage, but it was about six years ago. Had a 220 outlet short out and sparked the whole thing. At the time it was just holding stuff we were going to put in a garage sale. No one was hurt and nothing major lost. Thankfully the bike bug had not bitten me yet. :lol: :lol:

BOOOO HISS!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:

Aww man, at first I thought maybe just maybe you were pulling a fast one, but decided to take the high road.

Man... its a good thing you came clean, I was fixing to start up a Cameron needs bikes fund!

you got us good, I guess we deserved it :oops:

udallcustombikes said:

Nice one man, now lets burn a bike for real :lol:

Back