9 sweet old bikes. 30s-70s. What should I keep?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill take the orange and black one for 40 shipped LOL thats all I can afford right now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I hate being poor

I'd have a hard time parting with most of those! If one stands out for me it would have to be the RoadMaster.

I think you should keep them all. or dontate one to a nice canadian... lol thats just my opinion though

Hahaha Nathan! I hate to make your life more difficult, but an authentic tank for your Columbia just came up for sale on ebay!!!!

Anyone know the model of the Roadmaster? Paint appears original (sure I'll find out when I pull the fork) did they make them in gray like that? Should it have any decals? I'd love to see a pic of a more minty one if any one has one.

harquahalas said:
Anyone know the model of the Roadmaster? Paint appears original (sure I'll find out when I pull the fork) did they make them in gray like that? Should it have any decals? I'd love to see a pic of a more minty one if any one has one.

I would guess Luxury Liner but I'm no expert.

Hi Nathan,

Here is the link to the Columbia tank auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

I would love to see that Flying Cloud paint job....please send pics to [email protected]. If it is done well, I would absolutely grab it at that price...especially because it goes so well with your wife's bike. Heck, part out ALL of the bikes you just bought and easily have enough $$ to buy a tank for the Shelby when it comes up!

Brad

totally diggin the grey and chrome bike even though the forks are bent I would like that bike best look wize but like the really old bikes too

ALL OF THEM :mrgreen: But if I had to choose I'd go with the Columbia :D

I don't know what this one is, but its beautiful, and I want it!

beautiful.jpg

harquahalas said:
ilikebikes said:
I don't know what this one is, but its beautiful, and I want it!

Dumped from the Schwinn site? Really?

Yup, they got pissed 'cause I posted a thread telling members that the new "Schwinns" were nothing but Pacific toy store bikes in disguise. They got pissed and I got booted! :lol:

Back