60 Day build for World of Wheels jan 2012 New Orleans

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the past 2 years we have been going to the World of Wheels Autorama show in New Orleans and my youngest brother,Luke,has won first in every class (4 total)

I have not build every one of the bikes,but I have helped allot in them,so I think its time for a little competition from big bro.
It will be another motor powered bike the the "Roach" see here---> 8) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38935

I have a short time,and even shorter amount of money to do this with so if I don't update everyday,forgive me. :)
This is a 'secret build' that I am doing...meaning not a soul besides my fellow rrb readers know about. You know....cause its fun like that!
I wasn't going to tell anyone in case it didnt work and I fell flat on my face,but I just couldn't resit! So please forgive me if I don't make it in time.
I have no frame,wheels,money,seat,metal,pipe,nothing except a turbo from a 1999 Audi A4 and some bearings,coupling and a couple bolts.

I picked them all up today,Day 60. Color for this bike will be the same as my car....see below.....way below. ;)

Here is the newly scored $57 dolla turbo!
DSC04495.jpg
DSC04496.jpg
DSC04497.jpg

And the allen head bolts,couplings and 4 bearings for a trick seat suspension I have in mind. :)
DSC04498.jpg

Here is the colors. Im thinking white frame,black for legs,orange triple trees,black handlebars,blue hubs,brown spokes,orange hoops. Or do the hoops brown with orange nipples. The white is a pearlescent white and teh brown on the wheels is a custom color named "Mother Brown" The colors are the same as my car here to give you an idea :) its a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII 8) yes,its a lincoln,yes,its a grandma car,yes,it has the cobra motor minus the intake manifold which gives the cobra only 20 more horses than this here grandma car ;) thought you should know. :p
e74b4f5e.jpg

This is the best pic I have of it. The pic wasnt for rim detail,it was for another member on another forum to show rim clearance when the air suspension was vented. Sorry :-/
MarkVIII32.jpg

I know ya got some tubing laying around. you just want us all to think about it.lol. another B&S motor? ha ha ya can't fool me. better be another long low Burrito style bike that will do 70 mph.lol. good luck on the build.

Outlaw 8)

lol! Outlaw...you know me a bit too well!

I am def going burrito,I just can't get over how great they look. Its going to be a more-so "Clean Rat" style.

I am going to get as much as I can secretly from home to bring up to school so I can begin my build :)

It will in fact be another methanol powered B&S thats turbo'd.

Day 59:Go home and get parts! I'll post pics and progress of the remainder of this week on Monday when I can has interwebs :)

If it turns out like any of your other builds its going to be SICK!!!!!I cant wait to see what ya build! 8) :mrgreen:

oh ya, I am gonna luv this one. now get ta buildin. post up what ya got.

Outlaw 8)

hey, just wanted to post this up for ya with the tractor seat on EL THUNDER. you can post it on your site if you want. thanks for doing what you an your brothers are doing. :D

096.jpg

God Bless

Outlaw 8)

GRRRR!! I wish i had some money to build this thing! I needs to buy some things before I can really tear into this thing. I am really itching to get to building. So in the mean time I am designing and drawing out plans. So far the design has changed 3 times. :?
But will look killer when finished!...I hope.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

if ya keep drawin, you'll keep changin, just build the darn thing. lets see what ya got. haqve fun.

Outlaw 8)

lol what you see in the pics from my first post IS what I've got! Its a work in process though. I've been locating some cool stuff that can be chopped,cut and rebuilt for the motor to work with a jackshaft so it will reach 70 and not throw the chain at 55 like the Roach does.

MUST

GO

FASTER!!!!! 8)

I don't get it....you say that you are keeping this a secret but then you post it on here.
so it's no lobger a secret.

Right! It is a secret! the facebook fan page of 3g fabrications knows nothing about it. No one at home (4 hours south) knows about it. Just me and fellow rrb people. :) Its going to be a surprise when I show up back at the shop with a trick bike

quit talkin an find some money an get this bad boy done. lets see if ya can inspire me again.lol.

Outlaw 8)

Yeah yeah,I know!

Outlaw,can you do me a favor kind sir? Could you measure from the middle of the axle to the ground on one of your stingray wheels with tire?
I need to know the measurement so I can start when I get my pipe. I don't have wheels and tires just yet. :-/ they are back home. I'm hoping to start this frame before this weekend.

yep, no prob. do ya want the stingray tire or the harly tire, or both? let me know an I'll check em today an get back to ya.

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back