$50.00 huffy slingshot and more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike is now finished.Still would like to have the original sissy bar recromed.
Rides great and gets lots of looks.

Hay! got any more pics? W/sissybar? i would like to see the other side to. :mrgreen:

Kool deal on the slingshot.!! It looks like a 69 model. The twin stick shifter looks like it has a broken lever. You can expect to pay 100 to 150 for a twin stick shifter. I have scored them for as low as 85 dollars and as high as 250 for a NOS one. If you part the bike I would be interested in the sissybar, rear wheel, guard. Here is a picture from the Huffy catalog for 1969

slingshot002.jpg
It's unfortunate that there are no more bikes like these manufactured anymore.
Kool deal on the slingshot.!! It looks like a 69 model. The twin stick shifter looks like it has a broken lever. You can expect to pay 100 to 150 for a twin stick shifter. I have scored them for as low as 85 dollars and as high as 250 for a NOS one. If you part the bike I would be interested in the sissybar, rear wheel, guard. Here is a picture from the Huffy catalog for 1969

slingshot002.jpg

Almost finished.All I need to do is run the cables.
Kept it as original as possible.I found a donor bike for the rear wheel and fender.
I am going to re chrome the original sissy bar.
Not a show bike but came out pretty good.
125_0513.jpg
I'd like to discover a bike similar to this on either e-bay or amazon so I could have a chance to bid & maybe buy it. It's unfortunate no 1 manufactures bikes like these anymore.

Back