2032 "Snubnose" Future Rod -Contest over for us

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2032 "Snubnose" Future Rod -We need your vote!

Rob, thanks. If we win, all you need do is mention you were a voter and we will see that you get a kit for right at cost.

Same with the rest of you guys.

Promise.

Today I was working on my Hawthorne seat. Totally disassembled, I somehow fit it into a couple of ziplock bags along with some diluted CLR. Workin' like a charm. I'm deciding if I'm going to try polishing out the whole seat. I guess I will have to wait to see how it comes through the derusting process.

The bike is gonna be pretty sick.

Oh yeah. VOTE!

The competition is a 725 votes with 127 voters
We are at 716 votes with 118 voters.

We can pass them up today! Let's do this!

Please, guys, take a couple of minutes to lend a hand.

http://apps.facebook.com/dockerswearthe ... tries/6541

Thanks!

our 3 votes this morning put you @727! good luck!

Awesome X-Ray! Thank you so much!

As it sits, now, we have passed the competition's ending vote count for yesterday.
We currently sit at 728 votes with 121 voters, so we still have a 6 voter deficit, but we are doing better on total votes (based on last check)!

They will undoubtedly be increasing on both these fronts, today, so we still need massive help to establish a gap.

You guys have played a real part in closing a 47 vote gap! In just 6 days!

Awesomeness.

Thanks, Joe!

I went back and read the initial thread post and I failed to tell you guys we were 47 votes behind.

We had been as close as 13 behind at one point.

When I posted this thread we were trailing by 47 votes and I was starting to lose hope.

Steve and the rest of you guys saved us!

Please go vote for us if you are just seeing this thread. We need your help!

Thanks guys!

731 votes!

Okay my RatRodbikes.com brethren, We are now 10 votes in the lead!

Just updating you guys.

I wonder if the competition even sees us coming? Also this: I need opinions.

To check the score I was having to do over 250 mouse clicks. Now when I check the score It goes straight to the competition's page where I can then click their entrant to check.

Were they watching my activity? Could they tell I was having to go through all of that just to check the scores? Did they lend me a hand? How could this NOT be the case? Does this mean we are on their radar screen?
Wow.

Okay guys, still need votes.
Thanks so, so much.

Thanks Dr. Tank!

It's 850 now!

I contacted another website of car designers called drivenmavens.com They added 11 voters since yesterday! We have now, a 23 vote spread on our best known competitor! And now one more voter than they do!

Steve, I have plugged RatRodBikes.com on the contest and gave you all some very good words. DrivenMavens.com snapped to the call, but you guys brought us from a 47 point deficit to a 17 vote surplus in 7 days.

You guys were there when we needed you and when my spirits were low.

I can't thank you enough.

If we win, We are carving out almost all of the profit for voters. The numbers are in the air, but we have a feeling we are close based on other kit builders and it amounts to something like a $5,000 discount on an already inexpensive kit.
We will cover operating costs, but for voters, if we win, you will have this available to you.

It's the only right thing to do, because without the voters, we might not get the chance to do this for a long time.

860 with a 30 vote gap! And 12 new voters since yesterday!

Blue 42, blue 42, Hike..... :lol:
906! :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

Hey Joe. I lost my modem, day before yesterday. I'm back up today and we have 973 votes!

Will we hit 1000 today? Only time will tell.

Thanks again to Steve, for giving me the thumbs up for the thread and to the rest of you guys who chose to lend a hand. There are only a precious few days left and we are making a big mark! Due in no small part to you guys!

Thanks so much!

Back