2016 RRB WALL CALENDAR - 7 LEFT - ON SALE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My photo didn't make the cut. I ordered a calendar though. Out of all the entries it would seem more calendars would have been purchased. Let's give our hobby some more exposure. It's hard to find a bicycle calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One person was having trouble and it turned out that they were putting in the wrong zip code.

You might also try going to an unrelated site like Google and then clearing your browser's history/cache file.

Outside of trying different browsers and devices, I'm not sure what else could be causing the problem. About the only other possibilities would be trying a computer not at your house or trying a different shipping address. People have been ordering things so the site seems to be working for some folks.

How did you get it to work? I've tried every way possible including entering my credit card and it will not work.:(

I just tried later & it worked. I don't think I did anything different. I have no clue why it didn't work, nor why it finally did. Sorry, I can't be of more help!

I thought you guys got a free one for having a photo chosen, you shouldn't have to enter a credit card number!
Yes, I do get one. Just trying to order another one to support the site.

These showed up today. :D

Will be packing up the orders this week and shipping out soon.

rrbcal2016_1600.jpg

Shipped a bunch of calendars out today and ran out of envelopes. :confused:

Will be shipping all of the rest out by Tuesday of next week.
That's ok, mine don't need an envelope. Santa will make it magically appear in my stocking. :grin:

Latest posts

Back