2016 RRB WALL CALENDAR - 7 LEFT - ON SALE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The new 2016 RRB wall calendars are now available for purchase.

Click here to order your copy

2016cover.jpg

2016_rrbcalendar_january.jpg

Anyone else having problems ordering on the Store Envy site??? Maybe I'm just stupid.

Anyone else having problems ordering on the Store Envy site??? Maybe I'm just stupid.
I have not been able to get to the final page of the check out. When I click continue, it just reloads the same page. I even opened a new account hoping to get around the problem, but it didn't fix it.
I was trying to check out with PayPal and Steve informed me that he has set it up now to accept credit cards also. Wasn't really wanting to put it on a card but I might have to (if it will work).

I have not been able to get to the final page of the check out. When I click continue, it just reloads the same page. I even opened a new account hoping to get around the problem, but it didn't fix it.
I was trying to check out with PayPal and Steve informed me that he has set it up now to accept credit cards also. Wasn't really wanting to put it on a card but I might have to (if it will work).

Exactly what is happening to me. I'm using google chrome for my browser & trying to pay by PayPal. Did I say: I hate computers?

Latest posts

Back