2 MORE HOURS TO GO-VOTE ONE MORE TIME

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vote For my Dynasty

Hey Dingo.... post the link everytime a new PAGE is started, so we don't have to keep going back. :D

Another vote for 'ya!! (even though that Zepher hot rod looks pretty sweet! :lol: )

TheFlyingDingo said:
Heh, I saw that and thought
"Wowa, Nice looking car...
Too bad im going to beat it"
We're gonna do our best to see that you have a chance....The kid with the Zephyr doesn't even OWN it! Maybe you should've put that Blue Torino in there, and said: "Maybe SOMEDAY I'll own this".........Why don't you put a Ford GT in........cause MAYBE someday I'LL buy you one! (UHH, does 1/43 scale count?)

KOTA said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Heh, I saw that and thought
"Wowa, Nice looking car...
Too bad im going to beat it"
We're gonna do our best to see that you have a chance....The kid with the Zephyr doesn't even OWN it! Maybe you should've put that Blue Torino in there, and said: "Maybe SOMEDAY I'll own this".........Why don't you put a Ford GT in........cause MAYBE someday I'LL buy you one! (UHH, does 1/43 scale count?)
yeah, i noticed alot of these cars arent even owned by the person who entered...usually dads, mothers fathers or uncles or something...or some random picture off the internet

The blue torino is gone, i thought of entering it, but then i would be lying

My point exactly.........If ya don't own it, ya shouldn't ENTER it! :roll: ....Just voted again.

Well, I'm sort of maxed out on sites i can post this thing on
Myspace
Facebook
Here...
Where else could i go?

Post it on the schwinn forums, but then i would get the ban-hammer or something because it wasnt produced by schwinn

I just read the contest details again, I geuss i have a chance to win money...
but im not sure,
i bet i wouldnt get noticed until the top 30 or so

Who knows

and thank you guy so much, again for voting for me

Oh boy, I geuss its getting tight in the 60's

I was 61 about an hour ago, and im back to 64

I actually wrote a blog(for votes)
but i cant figure out how to share it

Back