1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only $230? Wow that's a bargain, bike looks sweet. Wish I had some cash to play with. I'd take it to $300 and I'm cheap!

OK soo, maybe its just me, but i think you would get more bids if you would bump it occasionally., or spam a thread with a link to it. I didn't know it was up for 3 days and had a heck of a time finding the thread with the bidding.. just my 2 sense.... :roll:

sensor said:
it cant be bumped....its a sticky at the top of the for sale section :wink:

Yes it can, I only read "View New Post" which only shows the posts that were added to since my last visit. I did not see the Auction post for 4 days until MarkM bumped it

youre right it can be bumped(although its not moving anymore than 1 slot up or down so its kinda pointless....but thats just my opinion)...tried bumping the one under it and it went up.
guess ill have to study these internet thingy things better :wink:

sensor said:
youre right it can be bumped(although its not moving anymore than 1 slot up or down so its kinda pointless....but thats just my opinion)...tried bumping the one under it and it went up.
guess ill have to study these internet thingy things better :wink:

well... It's pretty simple actually: This post stays 'on top' in the 'for sale' section, so you're right... BUT, a lot of guys, including me, press the 'view active topics/new posts' -button to see ALL new posts. If the auction doesn't get a new post (bid or bump) it will gradually go from top to bottom in the 'active topics' section like regular non sticky threads. Just sayin' that therefor a 'bump' isn't pointless at all.

I fold... Too rich for my blood... Well worth it though... 8)

I love Ratrodbikes. I love the Rust Rocket.
But $705,- ...is just insane... :shock: In a good way ofcourse 8)

Cheers, prost, skoll, et Sante for that bidder!

But indeed.... what if this bid isn't 'true''?
It's holding back others for making lower, more realistic but serious bids for sure.
I suggest maybe small change of rules:

When for some reason the money doesn't end up at Ratrodbikes-Headquarters, the auction must be continued. Just for a day or two. Just to give the guys that were planning to top the previous highest bid with a $5,- bill the oportunity to make the bids they initially wanted to make before that sureal $705,- bid...

Just my two cents.
(euro-cents that is... :wink: )

HotRodRob said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
LATEST BID IS $705 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hope its a stand up bid and not a joke.

IMHO....I think skibiketrash is the real deal and the bid is legit

Latest posts

Back