★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott brownsey said:
is this going to have a coasterbrake arm . i can make a coolllll spoon frame bracket if you would like

Yes it is... That would be really cool... Can you make me one as well... I have been trying to find a cool old victorean age spoon... no luck so far... would be willing to pay for the one that i am going to use.... 8)

garagegoon said:
scott brownsey said:
is this going to have a coasterbrake arm . i can make a coolllll spoon frame bracket if you would like

Yes it is... That would be really cool... Can you make me one as well... I have been trying to find a cool old victorean age spoon... no luck so far... would be willing to pay for the one that i am going to use.... 8)
ok cool i will make 2 then lol i stock up on old spoons at sales i make a lot of these :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

man thats sweet ....im thinkin ur gonna have 2 send that 2 someone besides me cause ill prolly screw it all up tryn 2 mount it ....LOL
im gonna work on them forks 2morrow mayb ...i have 3 projects goin rite now ....one pays and 2 dont ...LOL ...but yeah ..that plate looks awsome man !!!!

had 2 edit that a bit ....someone besides me ...not someone like me .... :D

As of today I will have to pass this build on... Hopefuly to Pick and Udall... I have been held up on it as I have been taking care of my father who was diagnosed with a weird type of sinus cancer... After the chemo and radiation it has still not gotten any smaller and now he must go in next weekend for surgery. A total of three surgerys to remove most of his upper mouth and sinus area. I do not see myself being able to turn a wrench on this for some time. I do appologize if this causes any problems.

Hope everything turns for the best and who ever takes over this project get in touch with me as I'm planning on doing a custom rear license plate for this bike

Again I am sorry to hear about your dad. I would be happy to step in and take over since you have done all the hard work of getting everyone involved. I have spoke with pick and I believe a have a plan of attack. If you want to bring the bike tonight with that chain I will start the ball rolling.

Hang in there Dave! Family comes first! Cameron & I, with the help of other members can handle the task. You have already done a lot of footwork gathering up parts & such. My thoughts & prayers are with you! Like Cameron said, we have a plan of attack & will do our best on the bike. Hope things get better for you & your family.

Garagegoon hope every thing goes well time spent with your father is the best thing. You other guys Pick and Udal let me know if you need any help.
Gary

Back