★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last of the cream parts are coated, now on to the rest of the black parts. Sorry about the fuzzy pics, I will hold the camera more still nxt time!
auctionbike015.jpg

auctionbike016.jpg

Peatbog said:
scott brownsey said:
i talked to garagegoon awhile a go i made a coaster brake spoon bracket for the bike i will b sending it to him prob wed hope u guys can use it

Would it be safe to assume that a spoon bracket is a bracket made from an actual spoon? Or is that some sort of secret rat rod talk?

Oh man... Really... You don't know what a spoon bracket is? :shock: Would someone please help him out :arrow: Peatbog

:lol: No... it is just a spoon bent for your brake stop on rear hub... :lol:

garagegoon said:
Peatbog said:
scott brownsey said:
i talked to garagegoon awhile a go i made a coaster brake spoon bracket for the bike i will b sending it to him prob wed hope u guys can use it

Would it be safe to assume that a spoon bracket is a bracket made from an actual spoon? Or is that some sort of secret rat rod talk?

Oh man... Really... You don't know what a spoon bracket is? :shock: Would someone please help him out :arrow: Peatbog

:lol: No... it is just a spoon bent for your brake stop on rear hub... :lol:
its made from a real spoon

Peatbog said:
scott brownsey said:

yes its made from a real silver plated old spoon

Back