NEW RRB LOGO (FINAL SHIRT DESIGN)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW RRB LOGO

Uhhh....I'm done, ha ha.

Actually...I tried adding more bike parts and it just looks kind of dorky...or...overdone.

My goal was to create a more whimsical design that implies custom bikes without being too literal.

I'm liking this last design with the wheels. I'll stare at it for a few days and see how it goes.

Thanks for the input! :D

Im a minimalist myself, you can even go with the just one wheel on the o, making o as the sprocket. With no design change I think the second design is cool.

I also like the font. But I think it needs handlebars, simple style like the chain and sprocket, it would give a little more bicycle look and balance out the chain/sprocket. And make the design big on the shirts. I want an XL, in gray. Good job.
Dangerous Dan

rrblogo08c.jpg

hahaha... definitely brady brunch.

all the designs look cool... but i was thinking the first one could use a wheel. i like the most recent one. it's asymetrical which makes more noticeable.

i still think the page header logo would make a great shirt.

someone suggested putting the website name on the left sleeve... but i must VETO! i roll my ciggarettes in that sleeve, so noone will see it. :mrgreen:

last one is the best IMO, i really liked the first one too, but the single wheel gets the point across without being SUPER cartooney lookin.

I love the badge one! and if it was in sticker form I would put it on all my builds on the main steer tube in place of the bike's badge! :mrgreen: looks great as a shirt as well!

I also like the last one...the one with the single wheel. The only thing I would like to see...is that logo on the back of a shirt (big) and on the front left chest the one one with just the words "Rat Rod Bikes" or the badge one!!

I find when I'm riding around and everybody is checking out the bike they are always taking a hard look "after" I have gone by. So the logo on the back they would see.. :shock: :D and with any luck look us up :mrgreen:

just thought I would throw that in there

sign me up for a few of them.

FW

the " buildin' em hot rod style" slogan needs to be discarded,
other than that they're all good :wink:

oct.

colors are right on- always been a ratrod hot rod color scheme.

i do like the headbadge design.

and yup the sites banner is perfecto.

im thinking more like "peddle 'em in style "

but what do i know :shock:

it's like working with an art director, right?

"weeeeeell.... it's a little too... something, maybe if it had just a little more... zazz?"

I like the designs man, and I am sure your own eye will tell you what looks good. Don't let too many cooks spoil the pot. :wink:

joey mac is right- we all will say something different bout any design.

which is not really a bad thing. since we all have our own styles of bikle builds. just makes sense each persoins taste would be a bit dif even as far as your designs go.

but in the end its the head chefs choice :mrgreen: and im sure itll be tasty.

It's all good...I was just kiddin' around. :D

After 12 years of working as a designer you learn how to take criticism.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback on these designs...looking forward to getting some new shirts and decals made eventually.

Latest posts

Back