Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. sabcat

Shock ease fork

What's it worth?
  2. sabcat

(MBBO#04 Class 1)The master-gasser

So earlier this summer my daughter and I were at a little festival wondering about and there was a small car show, you know the ones where 10-20 people park and mingle about. Sitting w/ the beautifully restored 40s and 50s cars and the other usual suspects, lowriders w/ air suspension and fully...
  3. sabcat

New schwinn

So a friend of ours asked if I could rebuild a cruiser for her by next month so she could participate in a local bike ride. Her current one is uncomfortable and it was time for a change. She wants something more upright and comfortable. No problem as woman's bikes are much easier to come by. Off...
  4. sabcat

Picked up a nishiki

I think I got an ok deal on it I basically grabbed it for the wheels/tires and the springer. I guess my question is I had never hear of the brand probably because I don't go bike shopping in the likes of box stores for bikes. The fork and stem feel solid does anyone have experience w/ these things?
  5. sabcat

My 1st rat

I was searching CL for a bike to ride around the city and have always enjoyed tinkering w/ bikes. I was looking for an older cruiser. Wife thought I was nuts when I picked it up. I have an old luggage rack that I may try out w/ it when I run across a seat clamp that will work.
  6. sabcat

Been lurking for a bit

Hey all. Been lurking for a bit time to jump in and say hi. I'm new to all of this. I have always loved old bikes did a few bmx as a kid. I now have a few builds in the works. My '56 schwinn who is a hodgepodge but is my daily rider and coming along. As I search for parts I have found myself...
Back