Recent content by HotRod Charlie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Mini machine

Looks great
  2. H

Show us them cars!

Here is my 72 Scamp. Built 360 and it flat out hauls
  3. H

Early Mother's day... '54 Schwinn hornet

Nice resto-mod
  4. H

Looking for a GT mountain bike

Forgot to say it was from the mid 90's
  5. H

Looking for a GT mountain bike

Looking for one that I wanted a long time ago its a GT Tempest. It is a racing type of mountain bike. If anyone has one or knows where one is or anything to do with one please let me know. I would very much like to have this bike. Thanks Charlie
  6. H

Food for boardtrack thoughts

Great now I have another bike that I want to do 8)
  7. H

My new Stingray

I was Told that its a 77 I am going to back date it and make an Apple Krate out of it.
  8. H

Who makes this?

Got this at the Flea market today, not sure who made it. All I know is that I want to Murder this one out :mrgreen: It has a pretty comfy seat
  9. H

My new Stingray

Got this last week at the Ann Arbor bike show and now found a little time to clean it up a bit. A bit of cleaning and some Mothers polish and this is the results
  10. H

Clunker 20"

My neighbor had one like that when we were kids just it was a girls frame same seat and so on. Brings back some cool memories
  11. H

rachaels stingray

Outstanding
  12. H

Jet fire resto-mod

My wife just saw this and now wants a bike like that. So I guess the Evans I was gonna build for her is now on the back burner and now I have to find a bike like that. Oh well thats whats so fun about building and fixing bikes.
  13. H

Intro from MN

Welcome this place is very fun
  14. H

BOOM BOOM Mama Love-PIC's

Re: BOOM BOOM Mama Love Pics?
  15. H

quick fix for a kid

Found this little gem in the trash on my route in Toledo and brought it home. The plan was to use it for parts, rims were rusty but good tires and such. Well I get a call later from my Dad telling me of a kid who needed a bike because he didn't have one and his parents were broke. He wondered if...
Back